Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Mourinho Reveals His Dog Died On A Heartbroken Christmas Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Reveals His Dog Died On A Heartbroken Christmas Day (457 Views)

Jose Mourinho Reveals His Lionel Messi Dream And Wants To Coach Superstar / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Reveals His Dog Died On A Heartbroken Christmas Day by odun360(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jose Mourinho has had a festive period to forget after revealing that his family dog died on Christmas day while giving a live TV interview.

The Tottenham boss was giving a pre-match interview before Spurs' Boxing Day match against Brighton when he was asked by presenter Jim Rosenthal if he'd enjoyed Christmas so far.

Mourinho replied: 'To be honest, it was very sad because my dog died and my dog is my family. But we have to move on.'

The moment could have been an awkward one for Rosenthal, but the veteran broadcaster handled the moment expertly and offered his condolences.

'Oh my goodness me, commiserations for that,' he offered before seamlessly moving the conversation back to the game ahead.

It is unclear whether the dog Mourinho is referring to is the same pet that hit the headlines back in 2007 when it was caught up in a row between the Portuguese manager and police.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/mourinho-reveals-his-dog-died-on.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Great Header! - Solskjaer Compares Rashford To Ronaldo Again / Iheanacho On Target As City Keeps Title Hopes Alive / African Best Eleven Why Is Ighalo Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.