Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) (71645 Views)

Tacha Returns To Instagram, Sets For Her Homecoming Party In PH (photo) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
TooBlunt:

I don’t like to insult but I will this time. You are a bloody fool and a bastard.
Most of our parents taught us the right things but we choose to do bad on our own. Is that now enough reason to disown us ?.

Guy calm down naa e never reach
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 1:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Airforce1:
Olosho pikin

Your mother is an olosho.

That's someone's mother right there. Didn't your mother tell you if you don't have something nice to say, to just hush it?

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:
This girl too like money. She deliberately fixed her home coming to December. Hissss

What's bad about that?

You that don't like money, why don't you relocate to the forest and live there.

undecided

Haters everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 1:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
But she said her parents was dead shocked although am yet to see her illiterate brothers who can't communicate in English angry

grin grin

When?

Check your eardrum. It might be faulty.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

What's bad about that?

undecided
Haters everywhere.
Oga mind your business. Jobless Idi. Ot
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

What's bad about that?

undecided
Haters everywhere.
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by awoluyi(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2019
promowise:

Person wey rich pass you for now
you dey call Olosho

Don't mind him jare. He does not know that you believe that money is everything. Afterall Mercy's mother is very proud of her daughter's achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by LtChisom: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2019
BlackIP:
Checkout the Lovely Pictures from Mercy Eke's Home coming party at Egbu , Imo State

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6iqQxaFyJv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXBxRFRtuPg
All I can see is hunger in the land, hunger everywhere and hunger mixed with harmattan porridge.
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by LtChisom: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2019
back2sender:

A developer spotted!
No be all of us be developers and no be all of us celebrate crime and immorality.
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Paseus(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Thank God she's not from my hometown.
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Dah one na pikin
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:

If you minded yours, you won't be spewing trash out of envy!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Monsuratulatu: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Go Mercy. I love your ways. Your mum is lucky to have a beautiful daughter like you. Ofcourse haters will definitely hate but the sky is your limit.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Elekdec: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2019
This is one winner that keeps winning. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bloooody:
[s]A disgrace to womanhood and motherhood.

Imagine giving birth to a LovePeddler like mercy that mercilessly shows her unclothedness to the world.
It would have being better if she closed her olosho legs[/s].

It is even a greater disgrace to womanhood that your mother give birth to a dunce like you!

A piece of condom would have saved the world of your nuisance!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

If you minded yours, you won't be spewing trash out of envy! undecided
so Mercy has now become your Sister? BAST. ARD
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:
so Mercy has now become your Sister? BAST. ARD

Yes! She's my sister because she's a woman like me.

It's is your mother and sisters that are bast..ards!
You cannot keep spreading lies you are not sure of.

Nonentity!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ndi Ara!!
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

Yes! She's my sister because she's a woman like me.
It's is your mother and sisters that are bast..ards! You cannot keep spreading lies you are not sure of.
Nonentity!
she is just a har.lot like you. Period. Ashewo one one naira
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:
she is just a har.lot like you. Period. Ashewo one one naira

And your mother and sisters. cheesy

Hope you know tacha is ashewo Kobo kobo!
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

And your mother and sisters. cheesy
Hope you know tacha is ashewo Kobo kobo!
you inherited your Ashewo from your Mother. Idiot
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:
you inherited your Ashewo from your Mother. Idiot

I heard your mother inherited hers from her great grand mother who now passed it down to your mother and sister s.

Just watch how your sisters daughter and your's will also who..re themselves for Kobo kobo. grin
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

I heard your mother inherited hers from her great grand mother who now passed it down to your mother and sister s.

Just watch how your sisters daughter and your's will also who..re themselves for Kobo kobo. grin
you shall certainly die of AIDS. Its has killed your father next is you and your entire leanage. Bas.tard.
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:
you shall certainly die of AIDS. Its has killed your father next is you and your entire leanage. Bas.tard.

You will die of Ebola!

It will wipe out your entire generation! undecided

Child of a harlot!
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

You will die of Ebola!

It will wipe out your entire generation! undecided

Child of a harlot!
don't worry I will open Hotel for you so that you will be doing your hubby very well. Ashewo one one naira
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Legendguru: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Afrocentric:
don't worry I will open Hotel for you so that you will be doing your hubby very well. Ashewo one one naira

Save the money and open for your mother and sisters as well as your future daughters. So that they will charge better than Kobo kobo! cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by tomju(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
ohem007:
Mtchewww...

How is this news
Honestly, the matter tire me. It's not even her traditional marriage. Mstewwww

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
cindyspice:

Save the money and open for your mother and sisters as well as your future daughters. So that they will charge better than Kobo kobo! cheesy
my mom and Daughter are financially OK. But yours is still under Ojuelegba bridge looking for customers. Useless family
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by cindyspice: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Afrocentric:
my mom and Daughter are financially OK. But yours is still under Ojuelegba bridge looking for customers. Useless family

Are we meant to believe your harlot mum and sisters are ok when they are currently at Allen avenue hustling for short time?

Even one okada man is dry humping your mother right now. cheesy

Guy try harder! cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) by Afrocentric: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2019
cindyspice:

Are we meant to believe your harlot mum and sisters are ok when they are currently at Allen avenue hustling for short time?

Even one okada man is dry humping your mother right now. cheesy

Guy try harder! cheesy
Your mother is a cheap Prostitute just like her mom, and you too then take over from your smelling cunt mother. Family of pu.ssy sellers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.