Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

As An Event Planner And Organizer, You Need This - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / As An Event Planner And Organizer, You Need This (393 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Top Notch Event Planner And Decorator In Lagos / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As An Event Planner And Organizer, You Need This by esedee: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Looking for a website for your business, and you have a little budget? I can create a wordpress website for you for as low as 20k..

Check our websites below

asakhub.com
rit.asakhub.com

You can reach me on whatsapp
Re: As An Event Planner And Organizer, You Need This by esedee: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
esedee:
Looking for a website for your business, and you have a little budget? I can create a wordpress website for you for as low as 20k..

Check our websites below

asakhub.com
rit.asakhub.com

You can reach me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Storytelling In Product Design With Tunde Owolabi / Project START For Kids / Bridal Veils In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.