Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) (3243 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by dejiih01: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Nollywood Actress Susan Peters is the happiest and newest mum in town!. 4 years after she tied the knot, Susan Peters adopted a son and the actress celebrated her Christmas with the cute boy.

Susan who is married to Koen Croon took to social media to share adorable photos of her son with a Christmas message alongside.

In one post, she wrote;
“Isn’t he lovely ? So cute . My adopted son wishing you all a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the season ❤️?? star boy what cute names should we call him?”

She then caption her second post;

“Now we need diapers … He is King. My Oche ,that’s the name we choose. Welcome to the family

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/actress-susan-peters-shows-off-her-adopted-son-photos/162#271

1 Like

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 4:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Cute..

3 Likes

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Awwwww so lovely. I will adopt a baby boy soon soon soon

1 Like

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by SpyAC(m): 5:38am On Dec 27, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Awwwww so lovely. I will adopt a baby boy soon soon soon
y should you adopt when am capable to give u twins overnight, u need to hurry, now that the promo is still on. Hppy new yr in advance
Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by segebase(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Lovely
Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Nice one sis.

God bless you baby Oche.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by annsrealms(f): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by Freshfish4: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2019
You adopted a son, and you tell the whole world. It's good she adopted a son but You don't know what you did to that boy by announcing it. You should have just kept it to your family. Don't be angry when that boy grows up and starts looking for his real parents

2 Likes

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:
You adopted a son, and you tell the whole world. It's good she adopted a son but You don't know what you did to that boy by announcing it. You should have just kept it to your family. Don't be angry when that boy grows up and starts looking for his real parents
you have a point

People don't even realize that social media as much as it's helpful in maintaining contacts and relationship,it ruins lives too because people don't know when to stop.everything must enter social media.even when they're pooing in the toilet
Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by englishmart(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Oche they said you were adopted. It's better than to be born to an Almajrii in the insurgency threatened Borno

1 Like

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by victorian(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:

Nothing is hidden in this life.

You will be surprised, it's the same family that will tell the boy the truth, when he becomes a teenager. So why hide it? Like its a taboo or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
SpyAC:
y should you adopt when am capable to give u twins overnight, u need to hurry, now that the promo is still on. Hppy new yr in advance

Smile. Same to you sir
Re: Actress Susan Peters Shows Off Her Adopted Son (photos) by Humphrizy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cool

(1) (Reply)

The Talk - Ll Cool J & His Kids / Happy 43rd Birthday To Jay-z / "I Posts Nude Because I Felt I Am Sexy And I Love Sexuality" -- Maheeda Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.