Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Shantai Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shantai Biography (427 Views)

Adunni Ade Biography, Profile & Lifestyle / Chinny Onwugbenu: Biography, Genevieve Nnaji’s Partner, Louis Carter's Daughter / Biography Of Dr. Prince Chijioke Mbanefo, The King Of Highlife (eze-egwu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shantai Biography by Naijamediamp3(m): 3:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Ajala Kaosara Olamide is a Nigerian entertainer, song writer and singer. Here you’ll discover interesting details facts a :-Xbout her,

People call her Shantai.

The Afro pop is popularly known for her ability to sing and rap fluently in her native language, Yoruba and she also sing in English. Regardless of the fact that Yoruba is just one in over 400 languages in Nigeria, Shantai continues to garner fans from every nook and cranny of the federation.

Even people who do not understand a word she says in her songs still enjoy listening to her.

Biography and musical career

Shantai was born in ijora badia, Lagos State, on 16 November she has so far spent almost her entire life in Lagos.

Shantai, in her own words, began her musical career in the early parts of 2012,

she sing forever and why in year 2015 she realized she was talented at it.

MEDDATENT RECORD LABEL 8signed her to and build her and she sing gbefun after she release the latest song titled GRACE which is an inspiration song

Meddat entertainment

SHANTAI SONGS SO FAR INCLUDE:
Shantai ft Oritse Femi – Shayo

https://www.naijamediamp3.com.ng/shantai-biography/

Re: Shantai Biography by Lylataylor: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
I really appreciate this type of working and interested to see more good post in coming future. Actually its very nice site! this is my first visit on this site my friend gave the link of this site! and site is really great. I am also share this article on my page assignment writing.

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Church Sleeping (video) / Are You A Nler With A Mansion And Swimming Pool? / Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery- Benupdate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.