Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

French Language Or English Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Language Or English Language (437 Views)

Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools / English Language Or Linguistic Which One Is Better / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Language Or English Language by Exciting(f): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Good morning dear lovers of Nairaland.
Please, I'd like to know the language that is more lucrative in Nigeria. That's, between French and English as i intend studying either of them

Help a sis biko.
Re: French Language Or English Language by Stooi76(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2019
French language, because is an international language. So in case of any job opportunity if they ask you how many language can you speak, you will pick English, French

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Language Or English Language by iretiolu92(f): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2019
French language

3 Likes

Re: French Language Or English Language by PetersKID(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2019
I will advice you to go for English language,do you know that those people from francophone countries they are looking for people to teach them English?
Do you know that you can use one month to learn French and master it?
I speak English and I study English are two
different things,hope you know?
you can meet somebody to teach you French later and beside they will teach you French in 300 level first and second semester.
The most difficult part of English language is Syntax in 200 level it will be called syntactic modals ,300 level advance syntax ,400 level new trend in syntax .
The most interesting part and most important aspect of English is advance composition,grammar, Phonetics and phonology if you miss this part sorry, you have been hearing about diction teachers and instructors right? some of them did not study English they pay people that studied English to teach them.
Am currently in 200 level studying English language .
Go and buy a-z of jamb use of English and prepare very well for your jamb make sure you score very high.
I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: French Language Or English Language by TemmyWon(f): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2019
It is also important to note that studying French is expensive and might not be as effective because I believe you cannot study a language in four years. Those travelling for immersion programmes still don't measure up. A friend of mine who grew in Côte d ivoire told me our French teacher talks rubbish cheesy
Re: French Language Or English Language by Exciting(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
TemmyWon:
It is also important to note that studying French is expensive and might not be as effective because I believe you cannot study a language in four years. Those travelling for immersion programmes still don't measure up. A friend of mine who grew in Côte d ivoire told me our French teacher talks rubbish cheesy

Yeah I agree with you. Studying French is expensive. Buh Your friend saying your French teacher talks rubbish is quite funny
Re: French Language Or English Language by Exciting(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
PetersKID:
French is also good BUT I will advice you to go for English language,do you know that those people from francophone countries they are looking for people to teach them English?
you can meet somebody to teach you French later and beside they will teach you French in 300 level first and second semester.
The most difficult part of English language is Syntax in 200 level it will be called syntactic modals ,300 level advance syntax ,400 level new trend in syntax .
The most interesting part and most important aspect of English is advance composition,grammar, Phonetics and phonology if you miss this part sorry, you have been hearing about diction teachers and instructors right? some of them did not study English they pay people that studied English to teach them.
Go and buy a-z of jamb use of English and prepare very well for your jamb make sure you score very high.
I wish you the best

Thank you so much. Buh really, English is one of the most difficult art courses to study..
Re: French Language Or English Language by PetersKID(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Exciting:

Thank you so much. Buh really, English is one of the most difficult art courses to study..

who told you?
is it because of that you want to study French? nothing good comes easy
using four years to study French is a no for me.
I want to ask you a question, which language did you use to type this ?
go for English Language

1 Like

Re: French Language Or English Language by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
PetersKID:
French is also good BUT I will advice you to go for English language,do you know that those people from francophone countries they are looking for people to teach them English?
I wish you the best
Nice submission. What school are you studying sir? With your experience, what is the best way to prepare for English Language as a course? What does it entail?
Re: French Language Or English Language by PetersKID(m): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Nice submission. What school are you studying sir? With your experience, what is the best way to prepare for English Language as a course? What does it entail?

Are you an aspirant or you are already in uni?
Re: French Language Or English Language by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2019
PetersKID:

Are you an aspirant or you are already in uni?
Aspirant sir; although I've been in the University system before; another course entirely though.
Re: French Language Or English Language by PetersKID(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Aspirant sir; although I've been in the University system before; another course entirely though.

If you actually English is what you are going for then I will help you since am already in that area
email me let's discuss peterstuboyanate@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Update And Assistance ( Uniben Students Only) / Easy Way You Can Score 250+ In Your Jamb / Waec E-pin Result Checker For #900 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.