Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures (49013 Views)

Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Duru009(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2019
This guy is an overcomer !
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Champneys: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tonto's former di....ck! grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Is this not 1 minutes man undecided

Happy birthday to him
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy looks frustrated since tonto left him

Biggest lie of the millennium.

Tonto younger sister , I sight you.
Well done ma.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Funkybabee:
Is this not 1 minutes man undecided

Happy birthday to him

Not exactly , it’s actually 40secs according to the other party. First hand info.

BTW either 2secs or 40 secs or even 1 minute, he was able to impregnate her and we can all see the proof in King Andre Churchill.

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
zoezoelogistics:

Not exactly , it’s actually 40secs according to the other party. First hand info.

BTW either 2secs or 40 secs or even 1 minutes , he was able to impregnate her and we can all see the proof in King Andre Churchill.

grin cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
BlackIP:
Shared with Caption ..

"Am grateful for life. Permit me to flood your timeline it’s my birthday in few minutes

Happy birthday to the world’s chillest man of the year � #wcm"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/olakunlechurchill/

Chai! See as man fresh���
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by adelaja70(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
zoezoelogistics:

BTW either 2secs or 40 secs or even 1 minutes , he was able to impregnate her and we can all see the proof in King Andre Churchill.
Na real photocopy...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Charly68: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Uniquequeen20:
who told u he look frustrated? Can u see the happiness and joy his face. Beside he look more healthy and fresh. Can u compare him to Tonto now? Tonto look frustrated, rejected and so perplexed now with the kind of friends she is moving with.
Don't mind the commentator may be he couldn't see very well. Why would a problematic woman leaves a man and the man won't look happy ?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nawa for you o! Do you have same mental picture with Tonto Dike?

Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by teniolav: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
BlackIP:
Shared with Caption ..

"Am grateful for life. Permit me to flood your timeline it’s my birthday in few minutes

Happy birthday to the world’s chillest man of the year � #wcm"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/olakunlechurchill/

. Good for them.. Kindly call on this number 08034657739 we supply swimming pool treatment materials.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
You have an original certificate of Nigeria mentality (I am sure he did it for fame). YOU BE OMNIPRESENCE AND OMNIKNOWEST WEY SURE. I salute you bro

Zico5:
The greatest mistake this man made is Tonto. I am sure he did it for fame, if not who in his right sense will marry a psycho like that woman.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by jaytee01(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Toto's blood is going to boil through out today.

She can never be happy today.

She must post one gibberish today

If you want to gamble about that with me, come stake your money.

grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by optimus106(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
It takes one to know one...

Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by chiefolododo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The 4 minutes man grin grin grin

I hope you have stopped your fraudulent activitiess before DSS go visit you like mompha abi na wetin that one call him name undecided
you are the opposite of what you call yourself

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by segun18(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Really? My Sister do you know him personally to have drawn that conclusion?

You might be assuming wrongly.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by segun18(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
God bless you Churchill and May God bless Tonto Dike and your Son wherever they are.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Iamnorth: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sharap!
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
handsome BOBRISKY RIVAL
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by maingwaest(f): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
daddytime:
I know say na Alex go snap these pictures...

Plz explain this Alex joke to me, am not just getting it; tenks.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by brenister10: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

How much did Tonto paid you?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by daddytime(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
maingwaest:

Plz explain this Alex joke to me, am not just getting it; tenks.

Alex is our resident paparazzi and chief award giver.

He's moniker is alexreports, if you behave well, you might get an award from him soon.

Very nice guy...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by osazsky(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
He looks depressed,sir be taking Amytryptyline and chlopromazine ,2 at night before bed it will help u sir,sorry for all that has happened to u na so women b
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by mamajj17(f): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

grin grin grin Even more Shorter grin grin, our Mouths no go kill us both dear
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Bros, honestly if you have a wife, she will tell you that the clothes are oversized. I don't mean to insult you o, but go bring your wife back. You will be the best fogiver, the best husband, the best father and so on. Shun pride, shun angriness, shun everything, she's is your wife.

She is single and available, why not give her a try?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by GeneralPula: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
lathrowinger:

U know 1 thing I notice about nairalandbiafra, they don't like anything good coming from afonjas. And they like embracing their own things.
So ashamed of them

Exactly!

You don’t have to take them serious!

They ain’t that mentally stable...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by seangy4konji: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
God saved this man from untimely death by leaving that phsycopath called tonto..

Who in his right sense would marry tonto

Fucking time bomb

May God heal her satanic soul..see as he deh fresh now.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by BrainyAkpaso: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
did he tell you that?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures by MrCork: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

I swear... He looks so healthy.. Tonto's such a bad energy...

did i mention I drive BMW mtec (£30'000cash) juss in case u ask.
Anyways plesse can I mate with you?
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! / Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together / Bob Marley's Grandson, Joseph Marley, Dies At 31 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.