Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) (70430 Views)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Both are my role models. I urge the Nigerian youths to emulate them for a better Nigeria.

Long live Tacha
Long live Bob risky

We love you.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by uninspired07: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Both are my role models. I urge the Nigerian youths to emulate them for a better Nigeria.

Long live Tacha
Long live Bob risky

We love you.

Yes, they are good role models.

They have been able to make something of themselves from the mess the politicians have thrust Nigeria into.
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by tabaski: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
How is this news toriolohun?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
ncoolsome:
Make we no lie...who fine pass??
Bobrisky looks like the emoticon below.
With im stone face..

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by SaintLorenzo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
I remember when makeup
was just eye pencil and vaselin
… …
Now its cement, gravels, red
sand and other building
materials *

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Yes, they are good role models.

They have been able to make something of themselves from the mess the politicians have thrust Nigeria into.
By what means have they made these achievements?
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by Tocheagle(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Of what use is BOBSTUPID to us

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Bro, you would to face your hustle in the new year.

I don’t know what gives you the impression that you’re better than these people? They have been able to make a life for themselves in the jungle called Nigeria & you still choose to demonize them rather than face the politicians that have turned Nigeria to hell on earth.

You know what? You are just jealous that the people you see as immoral & unholy are living your dream. It hurts & I know that but you should channel your energy into creating a good life for yourself because Nigeria is for the fittest oo.

Do better in 2020 abeg.

See this guy. Nobody is saying we r better.
But we prefer the life we r living to theirs is what we r saying.
Even the bible talks about the wicked being richer than the righteous. But that doesn't bother us one bit.
If we were jealous like u said trust me we would go the same way and the world will be full of filth.
U talk as if committing sin and living a good life is cool as long as poverty is out.

The same way we talk about them is the same way they talk about us so they have to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by tony5(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wow! My Bank Just Credited Me With #5000000 When They Both Hugged

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by chibabypresh(f): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Praise God, this post have change Nigeria stinking economy.next please.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by LedRock: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
koyyess:
Have you noticed that females all over the world respect cross dressers than regressive baboons?
The way you call people baboons, one would think you were fathered by a baboon.
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by koyyess: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
LedRock:
The way you call people baboons, one would think you were fathered by a baboon.

And one of the regressive baboon speaks.

You have been noticed.

Mumu
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by LedRock: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
koyyess:

And one of the regressive baboon speaks.

You have been noticed.

Mumu
How old are you? What did your father do to you that makes you hate men so much, you know I can be the good father you never had.
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by NegeduGrace(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
ExBachelor:
do you still serve God?
I can't serve anything else aside God Almighty
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by TheSourcerer: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Can't they just marry and let us rest??
wow finally Nigerians no accept same sex marriage
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by TheSourcerer: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Can't they just marry and let us rest??
wow finally Nigerians now accept same sex marriage
NegeduGrace:
this broke my balls , just so you know Jesus lover , you're going to hell in other 3800 religions ,Goodluck!
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by FirstCounsel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin cheesy
Freshfish4:
Clowns
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
MEANING?
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by therajah: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bobrisky and tacha hug!!! Some things considered news are so annoying...!! Its madness making stuffs like dis news... bobrisky and tacha hug! Eheen!!! See how a bag of rice has reduced to 2000 naira. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by Fxwarrior: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
izuch:
Them go soon fight grin

Wake me up when they kiss.
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by vinkihillz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol...... Sausage gang
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by ExBachelor: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
NegeduGrace:
I am impressed. May the almighty God keep strengthening you Grace.

Stay blessed
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by uninspired07: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
blowjohn:

See this guy. Nobody is saying we r better.
But we prefer the life we r living to theirs is what we r saying.
Even the bible talks about the wicked being richer than the righteous. But that doesn't bother us one bit.
If we were jealous like u said trust me we would go the same way and the world will be full of filth.
U talk as if committing sin and living a good life is cool as long as poverty is out.

The same way we talk about them is the same way they talk about us so they have to deal with it.

They are not the cause of your predicament bro. Don’t hate them because they have found their way.

The people you should hate are the polite who caused all the poverty & made Nigeria hell on earth.

And about them talking about you, they don’t know you or care about you to talk about you. Just face your hustle in the new year & pray for grace.

Naija no be am oooo. Bobrisky & Tacha don find their way, u sef find your way. No amount of sermonizing will save you from the crushing poverty in Nigeria. Find something to do to escape the anguish.
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

They are not the cause of your predicament bro. Don’t hate them because they have found their way.

The people you should hate are the polite who caused all the poverty & made Nigeria hell on earth.

And about them talking about you, they don’t know you or care about you to talk about you. Just face your hustle in the new year & pray for grace.

Naija no be am oooo. Bobrisky & Tacha don find their way, u sef find your way. No amount of sermonizing will save you from the crushing poverty in Nigeria. Find something to do to escape the anguish.

Guy ur lost o I swear.
People like u will even indulge in homosexuality or other fetish methods to make it.
Which one are u shouting 'find ur way' up and down?
if u like don't enjoy the works of ur hand.
Keep 'finding a way'
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by NegeduGrace(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
ExBachelor:
I am impressed. May the almighty God keep strengthening you Grace.

Stay blessed
Amen and u too
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
See new age Career names - Ex BBN housemate & social media influencer... You go fear

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by DM007: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by Legendguru: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bobrisky And Tacha Hug (Pictures) by tomju(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
izuch:
Them go soon fight grin

Bobrisky/trasha, and quarrel na 5and 6
A man will always be a man, see Bobrisky heavy jaws like Oliver Khan. Him for go do jaw operation to reduce him masculinity. Ewu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association / Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.