Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks (6096 Views)

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Anita Joseph Vs Alex: Who Wore It Better? / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by RedDoor: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph and Instagram twerker Janemena whose video went viral for twerking on her husband during her traditional wedding go on Twerking Challenge and put the video clips on their social media handle.

Anita Joseph and Janemena may have silenced Afrocandy and Maheeda as their frequent twerks on their social media got their fans glued to their page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgsb75ZkPfI

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Olalan(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Giving the youths what they enjoy passionately
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by OTayobami(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2019
See elephant of an Anita Joseph

4 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by iamJ(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2019
That janemena with her yansh like 100 fufu

Na she follow who dey make girls stupid for internet
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Slynation(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2019
So now that janemena is getting married... Meaning no free frequent twerks for us again?? Am just asking for a friend
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by AbjMotorPalace: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Anita carry luggage for 3 people in her behind.

I want to put that video in slow motion so it won't end fast but the option is not there.

Abeg who get that Jonathan meme grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Amanda4life: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2019
I'm just seeing a mother of 4 who doesn't have shame
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by cassidy1996(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
see yansh....
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Rilley(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
OTayobami:
See elephant of an Anita Joseph
Rhinoceros cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Coldie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
So jane men's has a flat ass.

I wonder how she twerks with it.

One man for just marry this Anita Joseph now she ain't that bad and she's hot for her age
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by WorWorBoy: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by AbjMotorPalace: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Am I the only one noticing Anita Joseph butt looks stiff.

Despite all her move that ass is not shaking
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Rochasokorocha: 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Big or small?
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by RedDoor: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Rityonyi(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Janmena shocked
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Rochasokorocha: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
That slim girl should not break her waist
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by Onyi22(f): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Anita said God bless her with natural body..
Any babe way no get big booty n big ass is really missing oo
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by RedDoor: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2020
grin
Re: Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks by AbjMotorPalace: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just say bumbum challenge big or small

(1) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Married Twin Sisters And Their Sons Look Alike. / 7 Types Of Vag!na And How You Can Enjoy Them / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.