Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,448 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Relocation Sales - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Relocation Sales (397 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation Sales by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Hello all,

I am relocating (within Nigeria)and just realized that I have a lot of books I will not be taking along with me. No one around me is interested in books so I have decided to sell them off to fund my movement as I spent quite a sum acquiring these books. They will not be pricey, minimum of 100 naira, 300 naira max for the voluminous texts.

I will be listing the Titles and Authors names as soon as I can sort out the ones still in one piece. I have two books by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Half of a Yellow Sun and Americanah) and several others to be listed when sorted.

If you are interested, kindly send me a PM and I will get back to you.

I am in Lagos(Mainland).

Thank you!
Re: Relocation Sales by ekkywolex(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Am interested in your collection
Have you got a list?

quote author=PropheticVoice post=85254407]Hello all,

I am relocating (within Nigeria)and just realized that I have a lot of books I will not be taking along with me. No one around me is interested in books so I have decided to sell them off to fund my movement as I spent quite a sum acquiring these books. They will not be pricey, minimum of 100 naira, 300 naira max for the voluminous texts.

I will be listing the Titles and Authors names as soon as I can sort out the ones still in one piece. I have two books by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Half of a Yellow Sun and Americanah) and several others to be listed when sorted.

If you are interested, kindly send me a PM and I will get back to you.

I am in Lagos(Mainland).

Thank you![/quote]
Re: Relocation Sales by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2019
I will share the list before the end of the day.

Thank you
Re: Relocation Sales by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Please see below a list of the books still available. Kindly contact me if you are interested in any of them

Barbara Taylor Bradford-To be the best
James Patterson-Mary Mary
Bret Lott-Jewel
Mariah Stewart-Hard Truth
Stuart Woods-Short Forever
Roz Denny Fox-Angels of the Big Sky
Susan Isaacs-Lily White
Jeffery Archer-Kane and Abel
Robert B Parker-A Catskill Eagle
Chance
Irving Wallace-The Miracle
Tim Greene- Exact Revenge
Bonnie Hill-Killer Body
Tess Gerritsen-The Surgeon
Judy Mercer-Fast Forward
Anne Rice-The Mummy
Americanah-Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Stephen King-Four Past Midnight
John San-Silent Prey
Linda Fairsten-Lethal Legacy

(1) (Reply)

Karina / I Need A Writer,500 Words Writers Drop Your Rates / Improve Your Writing Skills With Grammarly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.