Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle (1338 Views)

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle by chibaby1985(f): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill is celebrating his birthday today, December 27, 2019.

Actress Rosy Meurer took her Instagram page to celebrate him with a lovely message:

It’s that time of the year when I celebrate someone very very special to me… A KING! A LEADER, and a blessing to this world was born today.

Dear Mr. Churchill, @olakunlechurchill take every birthday wish you receive today, multiply all the love you find in them by 1000, then add years of joy, wonder, and prosperity to the mix…. and it still would not equal all the LOVE, JOY, WONDER and PROSPERITY I wish for you.

You are my biggest strength and I wish everyday of your life be filled with achievement and satisfaction. May God bless your new age and soak you with abundance of grace and protection. Shine on and never let anyone dull your sparkle. Have a blessed and joyous day sweets. Much Love ROSY.

Rosy was once rumored to have dated Olakunle Churchill while he was still married to Tonto Dike. Rosy denied the rumour severally.

More sexy pictures HERE:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/you-are-my-biggest-strength-actress.html?m=1

Re: ‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle by godlyguy(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Make una leave KING TONTO grin
chibaby1985:
Actress Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill is celebrating his birthday today, December 27, 2019.

Actress Rosy Meurer took her Instagram page to celebrate him with a lovely message:

It’s that time of the year when I celebrate someone very very special to me… A KING! A LEADER, and a blessing to this world was born today.

Dear Mr. Churchill, @olakunlechurchill take every birthday wish you receive today, multiply all the love you find in them by 1000, then add years of joy, wonder, and prosperity to the mix…. and it still would not equal all the LOVE, JOY, WONDER and PROSPERITY I wish for you.

You are my biggest strength and I wish everyday of your life be filled with achievement and satisfaction. May God bless your new age and soak you with abundance of grace and protection. Shine on and never let anyone dull your sparkle. Have a blessed and joyous day sweets. Much Love ROSY.

Rosy was once rumored to have dated Olakunle Churchill while he was still married to Tonto Dike. Rosy denied the rumour severally.

More sexy pictures HERE:

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/you-are-my-biggest-strength-actress.html?m=1
Re: ‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle by DONFASZY(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
somebody else 40sec man is anoda lady big strength
abeg value what u ve bikonu
tonto ve been abusing n scolding n stayin on social media since his breakdown wit dis chap

men too grow up n dont marry a public figure
e hard to last
Re: ‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle by Freshfish4: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Strength as in the maga dey drop bar steady. EFCC ! Where are you? This lady is yahoo girl
Re: ‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle by CHARLOE(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
DONFASZY:
somebody else 40sec man is anoda lady big strength
abeg value what u ve bikonu
tonto ve been abusing n scolding n stayin on social media since his breakdown wit dis chap

men too grow up n dont marry a public figure
e hard to last
Heard he's her baby daddy, they look good together tho.
Re: ‘You Are My Biggest Strength’ –Actress Rosy Meurer Pens Love Message To Olakunle by godlyguy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
CHARLOE:

Heard he's her baby daddy, they look good together tho.
Are you for real? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Releases Hot New Photos / Watch Throwback When Burna Boy Wear Just Pants To Perform On Stage (video). / Chris Brown has just made an history in world of music industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.