Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend (23769 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Demonic Convenant With Attachment, Weavon, Relaxer And Others (PART2) / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Ibisobrown(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2007
hello friends, i am so worried and confused, because i have been looking for a soultion, i mean a helper, i only remember that there one thousand and one persons on the nairaland,my problem is that i have this blood convant with a girl 2years ago promising to love each other until death do us apart the normal cutting of finger and licking the blood, but i want to breakup, but she is telling me that i will run mad if i go sleep with another girl please my good friends of nairaland i need help on how to breakup or still have her and have my fun outside
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by ogogoro: 3:18pm On May 27, 2007
Genuinely give your life to Christ first, then break up with her.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by donny1: 3:33pm On May 27, 2007
To break the blood covenant you have to give your life to JESUS CHRIST. Then you should be dedicated and faithful to serve GOD.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Ibisobrown(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2007
Hello friends, i really appreciate with the reply i have gotten so far,Am really impressed, but if am to turn born again in which CHURCH, which PASTOR, because the one am attending now, i just cant go to the pastor and tell him to his face that this is what i have done, am just so ashemed of myself, And for my girlfriend she will definitly be mad at me, though i still love her and would not want to hurt her emotion. Please if anyone knows where i can bring out myself from this bondage please do not hesitate to tell me, i mean the CHURCH OR BABALAWO,
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by BabyCakes(f): 6:50am On May 28, 2007
i think it was foolish of you to make a blood covenant. The only person you should be making covenants with is God! Why are you asking for a pastor to go to?? was the pastor there when you made the covenant?? pray to God by yourself and become born again! and if you dare go to a Babalawo! then you are just a brainless cow!! angry
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by cuteass1(f): 8:23am On May 28, 2007
Ibisobrown:

hello friends, i am so worried and confused, because i have been looking for a soultion, i mean a helper, i only remember that there one thousand and one persons on the nairaland,my problem is that i have this blood convant with a girl 2years ago promising to love each other until death do us apart the normal cutting of finger and licking the blood, but i want to breakup, but she is telling me that i will run mad if i go sleep with another girl please my good friends of nairaland i need help on how to breakup or still have her and have my fun outside

shocked shocked shocked You want to have her and still have fun outside, believe me God doesn't grant that kind of a heartless, greedy and selfish wish.

Infact its a good thing you guys are blood-bonded, with your kind of person, it seems that's the only way/method you can keep your "mini me" to yourself.

You want to have fun outside?, go now let me see you (and you'll be seeing stars and the moon in the afternoon lol), *sighs*

I won't bother my precious soul to give you any clues on how to break the covenant, Cos you obviously are where you're supposed to be. You want to go and crush another girl's heart?? No way for you my guy ooh, pele (this is the real "99 days for a thief and one day for the owner of the house) angry grin

But i do feel sorry for your girl ooh, for ending up with a sexuated (in the dictionary??) excuse for a man like you, after squashing her for so many years, you now want to throw her to the "wind of misery" and go "have fun" lai lai, not in this one, haven't you heard that "the sins of the fathers live with them and not after them"?? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by enolase(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2007
Blood covenants are very powerful, and when your girlfriend says you will run mad if you sleep with another girl, believe me: IT WILL HAPPEN! cry

Not just that. The consequences of blood covenants run in generations.

It is absolutely foolish to even think of going to a babalawo. You will surely be digging your own grave.

It is not just enough to get born again, because you are still what the Bible refers to in the Book of Isaiah as "a legal captive".

The power of that covenant can only be broken by a prophetic declaration of a very powerful pastor in the Name of the One whose Blood was shed as a receipt the NEW Covenant, Jesus Christ.

Let me be very honest with you. Do not fool around. If you want to avoid some VERY UNPLEASANT things in your life and that of your children and children's children yet unborn, you have to either marry this girl as you have sworn to do and sealed with your blood and hers, or you go and get yourself released.

There is nothing like shame here, because your life is at stake.

A lot of nasty things have happened in families because of things like this: UNTIMELY DEATH, GENERATIONAL AND FAMILIAL ILLNESSES, STAGNATION IN LIFE, POVERTY, ETC.

The worst is that these things continue down to generation even when the principal people involved are dead and buried.

Men, this is serious and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Seun(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2007
I could make a lot by selling 'blood covenant insurance' to men and women who are afraid of 'blood covenants'!
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Forfavour(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2007
My dear Brother,

I want to sincerely advice you to be honest with yourself. your intent of quitting the relationship is born out of greed, calumny & sheer wickedness principally to satisfy unending lust. Looking for anyhow solution will only land you in more trouble, give your life to Jesus Christ in truth & sincerity (not only because you are looking for way out) remember God is not mocked - confess your wrong doing to your sheperd (pastor) no matter your status in the church, nobody will kill you for that (he that covereth his sin shall not prosper but he that confess shall obtain mercy). Settle your case with God first & let him take care of the rest (your girlfriend). PLEASE DO NOT GO to babalawo or alfa or fake pastors. STAY CONNECTED WITH GOD FOR EVER.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by UPRISING: 12:55am On May 29, 2007
tongue cool shocked
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Rodent: 5:38am On May 29, 2007
@ BabyCakes
your thots are your thots, no doubt. however being judgemental is really not a helpful way forward, foolhardiness or otherwise

@ Ibisobrown
as pple have rightly said genuinely giving your live to Christ is the first step, however you will also need to seek pastoral hope from a ministry/leader dedicated to the breaking of covenants and curses. Don't just assume it all ends with the salvation process, there may be other issues to address especially here where a blood covenant was made.
Rev Joe Olaiya of Living Faith Foundation holds a Sorting Out program across nigeria and i believe this will be quite helpful if you can attend.
I pray the Lord will lead and direct you in your quest to free yourself from this bondage.
God bless

http://www.lffsortingout.org/
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by BabyCakes(f): 6:01am On May 29, 2007
@rodent sorry i sounded a bit harsh and judgemental, i just found it hard to believe that in this day and age, pple still do dangerous things and risk their lives, all in the name of love and commitment. And the only reason he needs help now is because he wants to have fun outside his relationship. dats what pissed me off! he sounded like a jackass!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by thesilent1(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2007
i am not even going to say anything to this one
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by TellyB(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2007
I am definitely going to say sontin on this one! grin

@Ibisobrown,

Ibisobrown:

but she is telling me that i will run mad if i go sleep with another girl

She is right, you know. Why? Because only a mad man will want to have a woman, and then still go out drawing maps on the skirts of other women! In which case, it will definitely happen according to the covenant you made with your own blood!

Ibisobrown:

please my good friends of nairaland i need help on how to breakup or still have her and have my fun outside

Answers have been given already, and I just need to add here:

(a) if you must have her and STILL have fun outside, then write your will today!

(b) if you may have fun outside without keeping her, then your malady is only
postponed!

(c) if you really want to be free from the two options above, come clean with a true heart in
repentance to God and He will break the covenant and set you free! (Hint: don't
try to play games with Him, or it won't work
)!

I do wish you will make a good choice for yourself. Don't joke with blood covenants - not even with another girl.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Ibisobrown(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2007
Hello my good friends of nairaland, i really want to thank you all, especially those who has contributed to this thread, i mean those that has given me good ADVICES and also to those that come to make their pressence notice i also say thank you, i have now come to conclusion that the step to take is to be born again and acpect the lord as my personal saviour, and to hope and pray that the lord will deliver me oneday, But the truth is that i really regret doing doing this convant at first, though it was done under pressure to prove my love to her not knowing the consquences, but am glad the good friends of nairaland has find a solution to it, i will back to let you all know how everything went thanks
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by samsilo(m): 1:43am On May 30, 2007
I feel sorry for this guy .It amazes me when in this age people show such crass ignorance and superstition.
First you must come for a very poorly educated background not to know what health risk you exposed your self to by licking another persons blood.

This sort of nonsense was quite common in the 70s an 80s in my area but for those of you saying he will go mad and so on,sharp guys have since discovered that all these things do not work.

If you try to hold some one with licking blood, some will drink one bucket and still litter your ass.
My friend stop all this sort of nonsense, get a life and go to church so you can become a free man.I believe one of the best things christianity has done in my life is to make a totally free man,no fear of winch, juju or all that crap.

You were lucky you did not take an oath at a proper and real shrine ,then you would have been in S**T
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by twitch(m): 2:53am On May 30, 2007
@ cute ass

dont forget the principles of forgiveness, if God was'nt at all merciful,i doubt He would've sent His only begotten son to die for you(cute ass),the silly blood-oath making. girlfriend's-heart-breaking chap,and myself. But God is so merciful,that after such a sacrifice(of His Son),He leaves us with His grace that is sufficient to supply all our needs according to His riches in glory!

Cute ass, i can understand your position but do you really want to 'cast the first stone'?

Truth is people make convenants with the opposite sex unknowingly,when they have sexual intercourse with them, bt i dont want to get into that now,

just advice the lad to seek forgiveness from God, man(the girlfriend),and finally himself. Thing really is, if he goes to God with a sincere heart,with Jesus as his lawyer,the case is won and it shall be well with him,regardless who chooses to remain cross/disgusted with him,
That's the beauty of the Mercy Seat,all the chap has to do is run to it with repentance in his heart!
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by cuteass1(f): 3:08am On May 30, 2007
@ twitch

I'm a christian x 10

But i won't fall for hypocrisy, not any form of it. Yea, God should forgive him and he should seek God's love, guidance and mercy but it should be with the right circumstances.

Read to the end of his first posting, i was actually feeling sorry for him and what he got himself into before i got to that part. It was mind-shocking, it was eyes-popping.

If he was willing out on the right foot, believe me i would personally pray for him, but how can he happily and shamelessly be asking for directions on how to screw thousands of girls at the same time?? That he's God doesn't mean we should throw irrepentant souls at his feet ooh biko angry

The guy isn't ready to change from his sinful ways, so why send him to God?, because we all know he's the only one that can free him?? Isn't that a bit selfish?? My dear i don't know about you ooh, but i like to call a spade a spade. Obviously the girlfriend hasn't wronged him, but for one reason or the other he thinks he ain't done with enjoying every Tom, Dick and Harry in skirt . . mind you God is against fornication, so tell me, can't you see the double message you guys are sending this dude?? He should beg God fr forgiveness, dump the girl for no just cause and then go parade around town with girls?? I don't give that kind of advice, not a chance in hell.

I didn't throw the first stone, he did wink
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by twitch(m): 3:32am On May 30, 2007
@ cute ass,

Well said and for the second time i see where you're coming from, and i agree with you on one foot and dance on the other.

I still believe God has a way around these things, if we cast him away the his chances of salvation become slimmer,but if we ask him to come a little closer,then we may get a better look of him. Lets leave the JUDGE of ISRAEL to do his thing,while we do our own, which is inviting every lost soul (no matter how far gone) to come and be a partaker of this sweet salvation.

Remember sometimes a cry for help is hidden in childish mannerisms, and unseeming behaviour, the boy maybe idiotic but God can deal with it,it's HIS turf not ours,or does either you or i know the end of time? or even the heart of man?

Believe me when i say i do feel your irritation t'wards the chap,but ,

It is well,
Bless you.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by cuteass1(f): 3:39am On May 30, 2007
@ twitch

I guess you're right. I surrender my weapons. Heaven does rejoice for every (sinful) soul drawn to God, and i do agree on the fact of God doing the rest wink
Thanks Bro kiss

@ Ibisobrown

Yea, do give your life to christ, he'll surely see you through.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by spora(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
To deliver yourself? Very Shimple.

Buy the following:

1.   A keg of Red Oil
2.   10 yards of White cloth
3.   One white she-goat
4.   One white fowl
5.   100 Bitter cola
6.   21 Cowries
7.   A bag of Rice
8.   Tomato, Tatashe pepper (red one oh)
9.   Two cup of salt and a sachet of Maggi Knorr.

Package all these and wrap them with a black cloth for 7 days.

On the 8th day, send me an email at babalawo@419.com

You will not only marry her and be having fun outside. You will be fortunate to meet Yar'Adua second daughter and marry her.

Yeye man!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by cgift(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
We have too many clowns on this forum. Just reeling with laughter
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by geegee(f): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2007
u are very selfish after having the best of your girl friend now you want to break up with her why than are coming to Nairalanders seeking for advice on what to do was anyone there when you were promising her the heavens and the earth you could not give? now you are trying to run under the umbrella of christanity and wanting to be "born again" anyway my only advice for you so that you want say i dint give you any is to be a man and face the consequence of your actions aleast you told us you took the oat no one forced you.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by ssRhino: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, there is surely no way out my guy, you are stuck, cos even God said it is better not to make promises that to make and not to fulfil it, ndoh, pele, sorry, or wait a minute, you have one other choice:

Cut of your dic*k, then, give it to the babe, and tell her you are sorry, and you will be free to live your life as a normal guy, yeye man, u don steal ya woman's body mind and soul and you wanna run to da next victim, i go e-slap you
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Ivvie: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2007
@Ibisobrown

Blood covenants in the life of a spiritual man is the hardest yoke to break. There are two types; one with terms associated to it and the other with no terms. Irregardless, they are still pact. If you have sex with anyone, you have entered into a blood covenant (no matter how you deem it). The covenant you entered cutting your finger is a blood covenant of initiation. You have initiated yourself. When you get born-again (of which you should), problems will begin to arise because the old nature will conflict with the new nature and man that has been regenerated. You are to actively confess that sin and begin renouncing and breaking those fetters you have placed around your life.

Being born again does not remove it, it only the beginning. Abram was God's best friend and years, he was childless. Jesus had no sin yet he was tempted. The problems and issues of life has no respect for anyone. You'll have to go into serious prayer and fasting (it may take a span of time but take courage) and use the scriptures as your sword to break all the yokes associated. The bible also describes this as handwritings that needs to be blotted out.

Look for an intercessor and speak honestly to him. A few sentences would be translated to a sermon in his spirit man. He'll be able to assist you from there. Whatever he tells you becomes authority over you because you become surbodinate to him.

Lastly, if your church doesn't preach on holiness, deliverance, santification and prayer, leave that church. The objectives of the gospel is not being fulfilled there. You'll only have yourself to blame.

Shalom.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by mnwankwo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2007
@Poster,

The so called blood convenant can easily be broken provided the person involved repents and decides to live according to the laws of God. All that is required is a genuine repentance and absolute trust in the Omnipotence of God.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by larriederm(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster

let me first start by saying that, there is no helper anywhere! is only God that can help u! another thing is that if u still want to continue in ur sinful way then u can never be out of the convenant cos u can not chase out evil with evil!
but
if u are ready to follow christ then u will be free. and watever that lord make free is free indeed. jesus said if a man is born again, old things have pass away and new thing begins.
so my brother the only way out is to leave ur old ways and start a new life and i tell u, u will be free indeed.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by KDK(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2007
Dear sir,
Cutting of fingers is not the only way to make blood convenants, sleeping with a woman is already a convenant, disvirgining a woman is also a blood convenant.

Ur reasons for breaking up is not genuine and as such it is possible for her threat to come to pass. U need to have an encounter with Jesus. As a child of God, I am prophesying into your life that you shall have this encounter soonest in accordance to the will and mercy of God in Jesus name.
You need to give your life to christ, repent of your sins, go to a bible believing church ( i recommend MFM) for a deliverance session.When you are ready for marriage, then do a proper courtship. Remeber JOB 31:1 says:
"I made a covenant with my eyes
not to look lustfully at a girl
[/color][color=#990000].
(NIV)
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster,

whether you accept jesus as your so-called personal lord and saviour, you will still reap where you have sown.

The evil that men do live with them
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by jorem(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hi Bros, my own contribution on this matter is that since you were both agreed initially to go into relationship, it takes that same agreement for you to get out of it. I will advice you to give your life to Christ sincerely as earlier adviced (because JESUS loves the sinners but hates their sins ) and when you repent and forsake your sins, you must be willing not to go back to it again.

For both of you to agree to part, its not that easy bUt it's possible, because it takes a lot of times, you need to apeal to her sincerely and pray alongside.

With God on your side it will surely work out well.

Remain blessed in the LORD.
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by jeno4sure: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
It is good that something of this nature happen to people who can express themselves to the public and also wish to be help by fellow human being.
Now, the first thing you have to do is to Give your life to Jesus Christ and after that you have to approach you Pastor if he is a deliverance minister or you look for a deliverance ministry and meet the man of God who will in turn fasted with you and then at the end of the fasting break the covenant.
Then you will let the lady in question know that you are a new creature and that old things have passed away and behold all things have become new.

God who is infinite will see you through
Re: I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend by MrCrackles(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
LMFAO at some replies. . . . . .Na wa oo!

Poster
You are on your own! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / My Experience With Fasting / Is Science More Accurate Than The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.