Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Create Your Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Create Your Job! (234 Views)

7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Job! by Heph001(f): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Do you know that with just #3000 Naira you could learn a life-long skill? Have you considered becoming an Online Service Provider?

With just #3000, I'll teach you how to;
1. Buy data and sell at reduced rates.
2. Sell Airtime directly from your phone.
3. Print recharge cards (all networks).
4. Make cableTV subscriptions.
5. Pay for electricity bills.

Additional benefit: I will teach you how to effectively market your product/business name to get more customers plus 1 free flyer for your business.
I've been into this for quite some time now and it's been profitable, well, that is if you know some of the keys I'll be revealing to you.

What materials do I need to start up this business?
1. A smart phone
2. Internet connection
3. A PC and a Printer for printing recharge card.
(You do not necessary need to have a computer/printer to do this. In this training, I'll also teach you how to go about it without a printer).

Training will be on a WhatsApp Group and kicks off on the 4th & 5th of January 2020. A good way to start the new year, right?

Check out my facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/Hephzibah.consults1/

I'm only a message away. Here's the link: https:///+2347014860649/

(1) (Reply)

International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Latest Datascience Jobs For Graduates / KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.