Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Wife Is The Most Difficult Defender - Luiz Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Wife Is The Most Difficult Defender - Luiz Suarez (524 Views)

David Luiz Explains His Reason For Giving Away Penalty At Atletico / Anthony Joshua Has Been Ordered To Face Luiz Ortiz In His Next Fight. / Luiz And Courtois Pokes Fun At Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is The Most Difficult Defender - Luiz Suarez by Holuwarseun15(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Luis Alberto Suárez, an Uruguayan professional footballer who plays as a striker for Spanish club Barcelona and the Uruguay national team. Suárez has won 18 trophies in his career, which include six league titles, a UEFA Champions League title at club level, and a Copa América with Uruguay.

A prolific goalscorer, Suárez has won two European Golden Shoes, an Eredivisie Golden Boot, a Premier League Golden Boot, also ending the six-year dominance of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo by winning La Liga's Pichichi Trophy in 2016. He has scored 469 senior career goals for club and country.

Suarez renewed his marriage vows with his childhood sweetheart Sofia Balbi 10 years after they tied the knot.

The footballer, who wore a dark blue Dolce & Gabbana suit, told the waiting press after renewing his vows: "It's a very important day for us" before joking: "My wife’s the most difficult defender, the one I can’t escape from

source

https://www.sogsports.com.ng/2019/12/my-wife-is-most-difficult-defender-luiz.html

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant’s Daughter Gianna, 13 Tragically Killed In Helicopter Crash With Dad / John Ogu’s Benevolence Extends To Deborah Onah,the Player With Tuberculosis / Chukwueze, Osimhen And Ighalo Nominated For Football Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.