Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 (55366 Views)

Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by 6Milk(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2019
englishmart:
Away and over 2.5. go and sell your village land, bet it all on that. E sure pieces
kikikiki

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Expert17: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2019
kong200:

Shut up this man. Guardiola never ran away from any club, he exited Barca when his contract was up. He doesnt go beyond 4 seasons at a club and he left when his contract was up. Ferguson won those number EPL titles thanks to supports from the local officials. If Ferguson was that good, how come he couldn't win beyond two UCLs? The two UCLs he also won were plain luck.

Guardiola destroyed, dismantled, embarrassed, walloped, humbled Ferguson's united team twice in the UCL finals they both met and the only goal scored by Rooney was offside(Wembley factor lol). Ferguson is a plain local champion. He didnt even win best coach of the year beyond once.

Just like KLOPP disgrace, humble, scatter, finish, kill, beat, knock, slap, kick sorry ass Guardiola............

Wats d head to head btw Klopp and PeP....

D same way wolves Coach Nuno dismantled, finished, kill Pep..... Go n check dier head to head..........

D same mumu Pep allowed Dortmund to win d league in Germany after how many years ............
Cudnt even reach Semi final of champions league with Bayern...... D same club Jupp hypches won d UCL ..........
Wat he did at Barcelona, was repeated and even bettered by Luis Enrique,.....
Wat he did with Man city is already been bettered by Liverpool.......more points, more wins, more goals........

Ferguson is the best all time in EPL history..... Ferguson won 2008 UCl, without loosing a single match or conceeding any goal in group stage n u call it plain luck,..... U need Deliverance....how many PEP get Thanks to MESSI

Which league is pep best?
He shud try n win wolves first

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Somebodysproduct: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Zeezny feat. Idowest titled Answer drops soon!!!

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

Division titles grin grin grin grin grin

Make Dem win Treble....

Or win 3 times straight twice....

Or finish in TOP 3 for 26 years straight
we've w0n treble b4 na. And we've been in top 4 prior to our near bankruptcy era and even after. Don't worry, we'd repeat same history again. It's just a matter of time. When man u makes it to 2 bk to bk Ucl finals, then we'd talk.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by dchem(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

Just like KLOPP disgrace, humble, scatter, finish, kill, beat, knock, slap, kick sorry ass Guardiola............

D same way wolves Coach Nuno dismantled, finished, kill Pep..... Go n check dier head to head..........

D same mumu Pep allowed Dortmund to win d league in Germany after how many years ............
Cudnt even reach Semi final of champions league with Bayern...... D same club Jupp hypches won d UCL ..........
Wat he did with Man city is already been bettered by Liverpool.......more points, more wins, more goals........

Ferguson is the best all time in EPL history..... Ferguson won 2008 UCl, without loosing a single match or conceeding any goal in group stage n u call it plain luck,..... U need Deliverance....how many PEP get Thanks to MESSI

Abeg take am easy on the guy. His emotions is getting the best of him. This L hard to accept.

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by iSlayer: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2019
People don dey wait make Liverpool lose against Wolves on Sunday. Sorry o, Liverpool go pieces Wolves. E sure me die.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2019
OTayobami:

Nawa o! Where una hide for the past 18 years sef? I nor know say Liverpool fans many like this o! since 2002 when una win the last trophy una no fit even talk for public say una be Liverpool fans, I'm even sure you didn't stand by the club for last 18 years, i'm sure majority you decamped to another club, now wey the club dey win trophies, you don decamp back like Nigerian politicians, "ashawo fans!" Unlike we Arsenal fans, we're always proud to be Arsenal FC in good or bad times....now things don better for Liverpool, una come dey sharp mouth pe pe pe! Rubbish!

18 years ke!
Bro easy o.
You don't know me, how will you assume that I left the club during the tough time when you don't know me...
FYI, I have never stopped supporting Liverpool for once since I started supporting Liverpool.
Do you know what I faced during those times, forget o, if them dey give award, I deserve one.

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2019
shotin:
. Liverpool fans and their mouth, make you na enjoy this season as long as it last....

Lol, allow us enjoy abeg.
We sef sabi troll cheesy

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Simeony007(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Salah, Mane, Gotze, Lewandowski are not already made players abi? Who made Messi, Sterling into a world class player? Guardiola adds value to players take it or leave it.

I expect already made players to be expensive right now checkout the lfc's net spend since appointed and tell me Guardiola's net spend in a season alone?

BTW sterling was already made player before leave for city for 50m how much is Salah and Mane?

Once again Guardiola works with ready-made and if there's less ready made players in a team he finds himself he leaves just as he'll leave city at the end of the season

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Expert17: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Minemrys:

we've w0n treble b4 na. And we've been in top 4 prior to our near bankruptcy era and even after. Don't worry, we'd repeat same history again. It's just a matter of time. When man u makes it to 2 bk to bk Ucl finals, then we'd talk.

Ehyaaa. Who played the 2008, 2009 and 2011 UCL finals? Na Liverpool baaa

U HV BN in top 4, but u can't stay in Top 3 for 26 years.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Simeony007(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2019
airex:
How much did u guys buy Virgil and Becker?

Coutinho's money!!!
No more no less
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

Calm down, let's talk when man u win triple international/intercontinental trophies.
Till then, enjoy the game
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Your correct score ticket dn sour
HORLADSTAR:

For where, na over 3.5 I place on top the match and also bet 4-1 as correct score in favour of man city, so please bruh watch what you say .
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by kong200: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

Which league is pep best ?

Lol it's funny how facts can make someone quickly look for another coach entirely to versus Pep when his beloved Ferguson was destroyed with facts. Pep, Enrique won UCL without losing any match and during the win, pep humiliated Ferguson. He is nothing but a local champion that was helped by local officials. Have you ever asked yourself why Ferguson would win a EPL but lose UCL matches? What a shame!!!

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

ehm, becos say una do am no mean say u go dy use our downfall dy m0ck us. Tor, any way, we set the pace in England, and c0me May 2020, we'd have won the dual trophies of Champions League and Premier League. If no be as Boss J. K no dy take local cups serious, we for do quintuple abi 5 trophies in one seas0n. Pace setters since 1892 [Liverpool and Athletic Grounds]
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Minemrys: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Justinlean02:
Yet he won a domestic treble even Almighty Ferguson couldn't achieve that. Respect man respect who ever earns it.
n0t a fan of fergie or man u bt he has d0ne the treble of Epl, Ucl and FA cup in one season. It hurts to type this. Praising anything man u has never been healthy for me. N0w belle d0n dy pain me.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Blueelf: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Pained for what? I do not watch football with sentiments. I believe in continuous improvement. Even if you lose, learn from it and become better. So, I am not pained in any way. I am more concerned with the adjustments we will make.

True words of a pained Man City fan

I know a good cardiologist in case you're in need of Cardio Services grin grin
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by CSTR2: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Justinlean02:
Yet he won a domestic treble even Almighty Ferguson couldn't achieve that. Respect man respect who ever earns it.
He probably would have won more domestic trophies in Spain.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by paulameaux: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2019
The Super Bowl 54 live game at the Miami Dolphins' newly renovated stadium in Miami Gardens in 2020 will be a record 11th to be staged in South Florida. Super Bowl LIV won’t kick off until Feb. 2 at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, but already some brands have started to reveal their big game plans. And with the cost for 30-seconds of ad time in the game, which will air on Fox, upwards of 5 million, the ad Super Bowl 2020 live stream is once again expected to be just as intense as the match up on the field.
Super Bowl 2020 Halftime show is officially known as the Pepsi Super Bowl 2020 Halftime Show. Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will perform on Super Bowl Miami live Half Time.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Its a pity you started watching football games in 2015, back to back UCL FINALS MANU PLAYED IN 2008 AND 2009 NA UR PAPA PLAY AM?
Minemrys:

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by profilemessages: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
man utd fans how far now, when will you go to relegation?
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by SkinnyNigga: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Minemrys:

who dash you treble ??
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Ximenez(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Culin:
And to think that at 0-2 the odds of Wolves to win was at 19. embarassed
you too dey bet?
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by frankmoney(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

Bros easy on the guy
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by airminem(f): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Yoighaman:

It was in another ticket, but then subsequently played other tickets, so I didn't lose my wife at the end of the day cheesy

Apologies for misleading those who followed this, so sorry.

Please avoid gambling, football bet don do me 'strong thing' o!!!! I posted it here before, I played tonight and would always play only 'my teams'.

Say NO to GAMBLING but there's an exception, I don't want to go into that tonight except peeps want to know why, how and way forward...lol
What i cant understand is the cruelty we force on ourselves and other people. Maybe i just cant find an explanation grin
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by OTayobami(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

18 years ke!
Bro easy o.
You don't know me, how will you assume that I left the club during the tough time when you don't know me...
FYI, I have never stopped supporting Liverpool for once since I started supporting Liverpool.
Do you know what I faced during those times, forget o, if them dey give award, I deserve one.

Lol, ok 14 years, abi no be 2005 una win silverware last ni before last season champions league and this year don end already
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2019
FUNNYBONE1:
WOLVES TOO GOOD ABEG 3;2

They are actually overrated... Minus the red card, Man City would have crushed them.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by xcelentattitude(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2019
We have now come to the end of man city's reign.

Looks like it's Liverpool's turn now.
Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by oloriLFC(f): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Ijaycool:
oloriLFC

I been predict correct score...
yes. I remembered and went back to quote you. Nice one

Re: Wolves Vs Manchester City (3 - 2) On 26th December 2019 by Ray07(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Expert17:

ask am again who played 2011 champions league final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Liverpool vs Manchester City - (3 - 1) On 10th November 2019 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52