Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Huddah Monroe Tells Shocking Details On How She Lost Her Virginity At 19 {VIDEO} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Tells Shocking Details On How She Lost Her Virginity At 19 {VIDEO} (474 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Tells Shocking Details On How She Lost Her Virginity At 19 {VIDEO} by Naijanewsgist00: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Huddah Monroe tells shocking details on how she lost her vir-gi-nity at 19 {See Video}

Kenyan socialite and reality star, Huddah Monroe has revealed shocking details of how she lost her virginity at 19.

During a QnA session on Instagram with her fans, the former Big Brother Africa housemate disclosed the damning details of how she lost her virginity when a fan asked.

latest news

Huddah said: “I lost my virginity when I was 19,” she started. “This mother f**k*r got me drunk then f*cked me, so I guess that’s rape right? I should press charges!” she added

This comes two-years after Hundah Monroe claimed she was disvirgend by Kenyan rapper and former Big Brother Africa housemate, Prezzo.

Watch the video VIA below link.
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/huddah-monroe/
Re: Huddah Monroe Tells Shocking Details On How She Lost Her Virginity At 19 {VIDEO} by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
let's patiently wait for motherfukcer's answer to that claim...

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Weds Mc Fish Soon Watch This (video) / Reactions Trails As Kizz Daniel Shows Off Expensive Garage (photo) / Meet Kingsley � The Nigerian Enterprenour Who Will Take Over The Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.