Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack (525 Views)

Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Collins9156(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack

President Muhammadu Buhari has assured the Government of Burkina Faso of his support as terrorists killed 35 persons.

The message was disclosed in a statement by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity, to President Buhari.

He said, “President Muhammadu Buhari has assured the government and people of Burkina Faso who suffered a deadly terrorist attack that claimed 35 citizens that their brothers in Nigeria and the West African subregion will not abandon them to their fate.”

The terrorist attack took place in Arbinda, northern part of Burkina Faso, on Tuesday.

President Buhari said the slaying of 31 women among the innocent victims was cowardly and remains condemned by reasonable opinion all over the world.

President Buhari recalled his meeting last weekend with the country’s President, Roch Marc Christian Kabore, during the ECOWAS meeting, at which occasion both leaders agreed to hold a summit in 2020 to discuss issues of security and economy.

President Buhari commended the Burkinabe troops for repelling the deadly attack and prayed for the repose of the souls of those killed.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/27/buhari-pledges-support-burkina-faso-over-terrorist-attack
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by SLAP44: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Does Sowore still own Sahara reporters? If so, he's only being mischievous with this report, this news doesn't look real or true.
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by GamalNasser: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Coming from a man terrorist who have killed over 20 thousand Nigerians under his watch yet no one has been brought to book instead he pays them generous ransomes and releases them from prison , is that what he wants to teach Burkina Faso ?
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by heffem(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
I doubt this story...why would Buhari pledge support when his house is in disarray....I'm sure the Op made a mistake....yes, that's an oversight I must say

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Collins9156(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
Coming from a man terrorist who have killed over 20 thousand Nigerians under his watch yet no one has been brought to book instead he pays them generous ransomes and releases them from prison , is that what he wants to teach Burkina Faso ?

And yet to condemn the 25th December attack inside his home, Buhari till 2027

1 Like

Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Collins9156(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
heffem:
I doubt this story...why would Buhari pledge support when his house is in disarray....I'm sure the Op made a mistake....yes, that's an oversight I must say

Ask Grabber Shege or Lier Mumumadu

1 Like

Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by SLAP44: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
heffem:

Exactly grin
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Racoon(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pledging to destroy the same terrorism he has helped bred up with his reckless speeches & actions while his own nation is burning from the same terrorism.Tell me what stupidity can be more worst than this?
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by MikeBetty(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Person Wey Hin House Dey Born Dey Pursue Rat? Kontiniu
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Litmus: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
I read on the old Beegeagle`s Blog that Burkina Faso bitterly hated Nigeria and their soldiers fought with the Liberia or was it Sierra Leone rebels against Nigerian soldiers. They were responsible for many Nigerian deaths in those wars. Anyway, perhaps, I read wrong....
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
SLAP44:
Does Sowore still own Sahara reporters? If so, he's only being mischievous with this report, this news doesn't look real or true.
It's true. I saw it on channels yesterday.
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Here you go

Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Multiplier7(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
I thought it is only the citizens of a country that can condem their President o. Now Cameroon, Niger, Chad and Togo have also joined with Nigerians to be condemning Buhari.

Pls is Buhari their President too?
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by ZombieTERROR: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Multiplier7:
I thought it is only the citizens of a country that can condem their President o. Now Cameroon, Niger, Chad and Togo have also joined with Nigerians to be condemning Buhari.

Pls is Buhari their President too?

Social media have made the world a small room

Buhari incompetency and woeful performance in office is legendary.... Its global now

The whole world knows that Nigeria is in deep trouble with Buhari at the helm of affairs

Buhari is synonyms with failure... Evil.. Nepotism and injustice..
Re: Breaking Again: Buhari Pledges Support To Burkina Faso Over Terrorist Attack by Multiplier7(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Social media have made the world a small room

Buhari incompetency and woeful performance in office is legendary.... Its global now

The whole world knows that Nigeria is in deep trouble with Buhari at the helm of affairs

Buhari is synonyms with failure... Evil.. Nepotism and injustice..

Don't be surprise that this countries are praying for his downfall more than ordinary Nigerians.

But on a second thought. Buhari has done well for Nigerians in terms of making fuel available for them this yuletide season unlike other past Presidents. Am happy in that particular area. He tried, kudos to him.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Warns Iran If It Hits Any American Or American Assets, It Has Targeted 52 / Ndi Ayamelum Lays Curses On Gov. Obiano's Wife, Osodieme Ebelechukwu Obiano. / BREAKING: Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.