Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Field Assistant Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Field Assistant Needed (483 Views)

Farm Assistant Needed / Kennel Assistant Needed / Open Field Tomato Planting In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Field Assistant Needed by laivwire(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'm looking for a field assistant who will work with me on the field. Work is Agric/agronomy related but specific roles are indicated below

Job roles
- Cover some demonstration sites and supervise workers
- Communicate and build relationship with large farm clients and collaborators

Requirements
-Applicant should be prepared to be on the road frequently as its a field job but travel and possibly hotel will be provided.
-Should be able to work independently as I may not be on ground some times.

*Must be fluent in Hausa and English
*No experience required but a background in Agric will be a plus.
*Must also have a friendly disposition.
*Will have to be located in or close to Lugbe

Please note:
-Salary is not much but good performance gives the potential to be hired by a multinational coy as well as learn on the job.

Interested? Just quote me on this thread with a brief bio about yourself. I'll contact you from there.
Re: Field Assistant Needed by AMINDA: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2019
laivwire:
I'm looking for a field assistant who will work with me on the field. Work is Agric/agronomy related but specific roles are indicated below

Job roles

Requirements
-Applicant should be prepared to be on the road frequently as its a field job but travel and possibly hotel will be provided.

Please note:
-Salary is not much but good performance gives the potential to be hired by a multinational coy as well as learn on the job.

Interested? Just quote me on this thread with a brief bio about yourself. I'll contact you from there.

Okay
Re: Field Assistant Needed by Logunshina: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
laivwire:

Job roles

Requirements

Please note:

I am Ogunshina Oluwagbemileke David.
I have first and second degrees in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
I have all the qualities to function as a field officer except that I can't speak Hausa.
I'm fluent in English language and very outspoken.
As an extension worker, I'm proficient in field work.

I am ready to join your team.
I can drive and I have a valid driver's license. I'm also willing to travel to any part of the country.

My contact details are:
Re: Field Assistant Needed by Logunshina: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
laivwire:

Job roles

Requirements

Please note:

Re: Field Assistant Needed by Logunshina: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=laivwire post=85261863]I'm looking for a field assistant who will work with me on the field. Work is Agric/agronomy related but specific roles are indicated below

Job roles

Requirements

Please note:

[]
I am Ogunshina Oluwagbemileke David.
I have first and second degrees in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
I have all the qualities to function as a field officer except that I can't speak Hausa.
I'm fluent in English language and very outspoken.
As an extension worker, I'm proficient in field work.

I am ready to join your team.
I can drive and I have a valid driver's license. I'm also willing to travel to any part of the country.

My contact details are:

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Buy/booked For Tilapia Fingerlings??? (picture) / Foreign Rice (Agric) available for delivery / Used Motorised Sprayer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.