Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) (640 Views)

I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) by titiloyeblog: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Huddah Monroe reveals shocking details about how she lost her virginity at 19 (Watch Video)

Kenyan socialite and reality star, Huddah Monroe has revealed shocking details of how she lost her virginity at 19.

During a QnA session on Instagram with her fans, the former Big Brother Africa housemate disclosed the damning details of how she lost her virginity when a fan asked.

She said: “I lost my virginity when I was 19,” she started. “This mother f**k*r got me drunk then f*cked me, so I guess that’s rape right? I should press charges!” she added

This comes two-years after Hundah Monroe claimed she was disvirgined by Kenyan rapper and former Big Brother Africa housemate, Prezzo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ltl-l4jmQ

Watch the video below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/huddah-monroe-reveals-shocking-details.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) by angelEmade: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
hoes everywhere..
rapists everywhere
magnets and metals
only for.the wise.
click this link to make thousands from your website and run cheap ads
https://www.ngadverts.com/ng/?rid=4350
Re: Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) by Kestolove(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
99.9percnt of ladies will tell u same tin..dia lies no dey pass "got me drunk" tin
Re: Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) by itspzpics(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Huddah Monroe Reveals Shocking Details About How She Lost Her Virginity (video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
olosho oloshi,the same lame excuse

(1) (Reply)

Zynnell Zuh, Boity And Nana Addo Beats Toke Makinwa As 2019 Best Dressed Women / Speed Darlington Threatens To Go Diabolic On Tunde Ednut, Secrets Spilled!! / Ugly Nigerian Women Are Sexually Active In Bed-counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.