Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) (82778 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Chizzy Alichi And Husband, Chike Ugochukwu, Honeymoon & Vacation Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by uninspired07: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
AK481:
Choose one.

Love or enjoyment ?

Omo na enjoyment ooooo. Our women don sign. Who love help?

I think Regina chose what will pay her the best. No young man would have been able to afford all these luxuries for her.

She has chosen her instant gratification & she’s ready to face the consequences.

Goodluck to her.
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Tembebe: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
Na one ghetto for Germany bdix..see pothole
Meanwhile you are still praying to God to take you out of that remote village.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
She looks like a child playing dress up.

Rita Daniels and Ned Nwoko, una two try. Smh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Jaysolu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Revolva:
Wetin concern us with dat nonentity wat has she got to change d economy

Very stewpid gal
then go to politics section
Soupid boy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:

That ghetto be like our own highly revered Victoria Island for Lagos or Asokoro/Wuse for Abuja. As e be ghetto so , things are working.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vanity
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Some guys have this opportunity now, they won't come back again, hustling will start in a bakery
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Tembebe: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Your life,your business.
Whatever rocks your boat girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Kaymaxine(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
Oga,open your eyes...no pothole for that picture!!!
Una just dey beef the babe!!!
Obodo oyinbo pothole is better than naija own!!!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:

ya head dey deir:-D
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
shocked Are you serious? somebody released Tonto's sextape

Chei! There is fire on the mountain shocked
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by martowskin1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:

If our city look clean like this, nobody go complain

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kaymaxine:
Oga,open your eyes...no pothole for that picture!!! Una just dey beef the babe!!! Obodo oyinbo pothole is better than naija own!!!
nwokem thick catar block ya eyes? Look well porthole dey that road and which one is obodo oyinbo porthole
nna porthole is porthole biko
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Finnese001: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chop life girl, nothing do you
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by jp130(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thats y we de hustle so dat 2mro go better pass today

Learn to manage football team, let me put u tru. Check my signature
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
NiklauseFred:

I wonder where you are seeing the pothole undecided undecided

Lol some people cant tell the difference between a pothole filled with slime and mud and a normal puddle of water...such is the extent to which our psyche has been affected by our neverending national crises

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by oforjide: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
blind man does that place look like oshogbo
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by oforjide: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Revolva:

Very stewpid gal
pls regina isn't tiwa that jump from one prick to another
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by nine9clien: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
this girl dey chop life abeg
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by oforjide: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Revolva:

Very stewpid gal
pls regina isn't tiwa nor ur sisters that jump from one prick to another
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by sainthumble: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
I know this place. Its after third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Larryslim(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kestolove:
By their comment we'll know those have never been out of the country, Bruv that's how majority of European cities look like!
Stop embarrassing yourself here!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Where is the rumoured pregnancy? Or na audio Pregnancy ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by sainthumble: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
I know this place. Its after third mainland bridge or bridges
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol. Trying to let us know youre happy screwing an ancestor of days.

And not on code. In full glare of the public.

Hope you are really happy. Enjoy that bag girl.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Actually my phone can't view the post well because of screen problems, but I think the man has no right to kill his neighbour in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village King but if the neighbour refuses to off his generator, they should kill the banker and forget about the missing car. I have talked my own. PERIOD
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wait o, please what's her specialization (I mean what is SHE doing)...?

Is she a Singer or an expensive Olosho?

Am just asking o
Re: Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) by Theta1: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
And so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.