Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss (548 Views)

Apply Now: University Of Melbourne Scholarships 2019 / Apply Now: University College Dublin Bord Bia Scholarship 2019 / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by godlyguy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chairman of Innoson Motors, Mr Innocent Chukwuma has inspired Nigerian youths by narrating his less privileged background and how he got to where he was today as a result of hard work and dedication while revealing how white men copied his idea on importation of motorcycles in Nigeria.

In his stirring detailed personal biography shared in a Stanel event, Access More With Stanel Master Class with theme: ‘Become More’ in Awka recently, Chukwuma said that he started as a less privileged illiterate but now has more than seven honorary degrees from different universities and a Chancellor of a university as well as well-known personality all over the country today.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/i-didnt-go-school-but-im-now-university.html?m=1

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by MexManuel(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Education is good.
Even the less educated surround themselves with highly educated individuals.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by Duru9(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cool
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by Davash222(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
MexManuel:
Education is good.
Even the less educated surround themselves with highly educated individuals.

Edit your post.
The less educated employ the highly educated individuals.
In Nigeria, a Professor of Law is answering a stark illiterate Sir Sir upandan.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by Aidejay(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Education being the keys to success is an aged belief that has been debunked many times.
However this doesn't relegate the usefulness of education but in today's world one must understand that what you are taught in school is not the only form of education so in as much as you strive to excel in school don't let an opportunity to acquire knowledge outside school work pass you by.
"To be civilised you don't have to be educated"- 2face idibia
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
See ehh...Starting from next year...2020..I am making connections left and right.

Connections in the street..to know currents in town
Dusting up the old connects I made in uni and during IT
Connections I inherited from family members.

I am making my own money little by little starting from next year...So that I can come and give my own Inspire to aspire post.

Since we are all mad.
Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by godlyguy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okpa042:
See ehh...Starting from next year...2020..I am making connections left and right.

Connections in the street..to know currents in town
Dusting up the old connects I made in uni and during IT
Connections I inherited from family members.

I am making my own money little by little starting from next year...So that I can come and give my own Inspire to aspire post.

Since we are all mad.
You mean you follow in the madness?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go School But I’m Now University Chancellor ” – Innoson Boss by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
godlyguy:
You mean you follow in the madness?
Ever since buhari sat on that sit. Nothing has ever been normal.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Social Service Course Be Certified Social Worker To Work In Canada / Is Studying Agriculture A Good Course? / How To Create Map In Excel With Just Few Clicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.