Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? (24157 Views)

2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What Are Your Predictions For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by hellomosquito(f): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Godsfavour78:
grin all them internet marketers I hail oh mama.

Happy New Year ma'am grin

It may sound thesame but it ain't thesame. I sell nothing till date to anyone personally or in group
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Godsfavour78: 2:38am On Jan 01, 2020
hellomosquito:

It may sound thesame but it ain't thesame. I sell nothing till date to anyone personally or in group
na you find trouble oh. I was on my own scrolling down and reading comments till I saw yours. You are the one that said we should try your strategy na.

Oya tell me na tongue
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by tobillionaire(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2020
WebSurfer:

And your moniker has billionaire on it

As you can see, that's a prayer. To be llionaire.

Its Like devil wan punish the mod that's fiddling with my account undecided undecided
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by kennyjam: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Its 32 pages ooo... Even The one i did in 2015 was also 32 pages and i did it for around that same 35k angry

ok thanks bro....

God go help person
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Savagethe21st(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
imustsaymymindo:
Good job. It's simple. Simplicity is always the key. Nice melody. Could use an 808 bass though. Use plugins such as Xpand, Omnisphere, Ample guitars etc for more professionalism. And always have your signature i.e. your own peculiar sound.

thank you so so much...i really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Savagethe21st(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
My goal was having a great youtube channel to show off my talent. not really achieved that but i still have hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0DM2WXazk Hello guys i'm a producer from Lagos in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
kennyjam:

ok thanks bro....

God go help person

Amin Jesu

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by kennyjam: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Amin Jesu

Amen!

Happy New Year sir!

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
kennyjam:

Amen!

Happy New Year sir!

Happy New year. Have a good one smiley

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by hellomosquito(f): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Godsfavour78:
na you find trouble oh. I was on my own scrolling down and reading comments till I saw yours. You are the one that said we should try your strategy na.

Oya tell me na tongue
Haba how is this trouble. It's my natural way of saying things.

Unless you want to buy what I don't sell���
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by braine(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
eteforlor:

PHP, LARAVEL FRAMEWORK, JQUERY/AJAX.

Please share your contact, I need a laravel developer
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by dayleke: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
my goal for this year was to get a permanent woman (who could be wifed by me), but hoes gon' be hoes ni óró awón obinrin ayè ódè oni.

I gat more bitches than contracts this year.

from next year till 2023, my goals are to make more money and eat more bitches as much as possible, then, 2023, nothing stopping this young man from tying the knot.

grin grin

I go dey expect my invite sir.
Longest time bro.
Compliments.

Still I hail. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
dayleke:

I go dey expect my invite sir.
Longest time bro.
Compliments.

Still I hail. cool tongue

bossman, happy new year ooh.

when the time reach, invitation go reach your side, baba grin

see, next Saturday, I dey go one of my female friends wedding for Ibadan. location is "SANYO", hope u know the place?

cos I go need where I go fit carry olosho go my hotel room cos I go Don find one hotel lodge for there on Friday and I go leave on Sunday....

though, one of my FWBs Don dey disturb me say she go follow me, I go find a way to cut her off so that I go fit chop some Ibadan hoes.

I fit mention you somewhere when I Don reach SANYO for Ibadan on friday?

so that u fit give me joints.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by officialfestus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Davash222:
Frankly, No!!

I’m just waiting for that pastor that said this year is my year.
I know I said it last year but this year is your year
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by KayCee92(m): 5:43am On Jan 05, 2020
enemyofprogress:
just because you succeeded in relocating to Cotonou you don achieve your goal be that abi? I am happy for you sha, all na abroad

Was hoping you land some sense but boy I was wrong. It his goal not yours. Even if he says his goal is to relocate to the village. It his. Some people are just plain stupid. Anyways your moniker says it all grin
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by dayleke: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

bossman, happy new year ooh.

when the time reach, invitation go reach your side, baba grin

see, next Saturday, I dey go one of my female friends wedding for Ibadan. location is "SANYO", hope u know the place?

cos I go need where I go fit carry olosho go my hotel room cos I go Don find one hotel lodge for there on Friday and I go leave on Sunday....

though, one of my FWBs Don dey disturb me say she go follow me, I go find a way to cut her off so that I go fit chop some Ibadan hoes.

I fit mention you somewhere when I Don reach SANYO for Ibadan on friday?

so that u fit give me joints.

Hey bro,
Saw ur mention.
I no dey ibadan for now o.
I bin dey hear dat SANYO side for ibadan but me I no sabi am gangan. I must have passed it severally sef.

Mauve21
Switch
Are just a couple of clubs on ring road where you fit get dem.
Lemme know as e dey go na.
We got some guys here wey sabi ibd more than me o.

grin

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
dayleke:

Hey bro,
Saw ur mention.
I no dey ibadan for now o.
I bin dey hear dat SANYO side for ibadan but me I no sabi am gangan. I must have passed it severally sef.

Mauve21
Switch
Are just a couple of clubs on ring road where you fit get dem.
Lemme know as e dey go na.
We got some guys here wey sabi ibd more than me o.

grin

No lele, baba.

I go mention u to know how e go be.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by dayleke: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

No lele, baba.

I go mention u to know how e go be.

stay blessed, bro.

Hey bro....
How did it go?
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2020
dayleke:

Hey bro....
How did it go?

good morning, boss.

all went well jare, but.... my girl followed me ooh. hahaha!

she knew I wanted to dodge her, na so she show for my house on that Thursday night, came with her dresses and she slept over. no mind am jare.

me self just vex go the event on Saturday gan gan, instead of the Friday I had planned for. she stayed with me till we went to the event, we came back the same yesterday, but got to Lagos like almost 12midnight, traffic on Long Bridge to Berger no be here at all. thank God plenty fuel dey inside car.

will have to find another time enter IB and spend like a week there.

the event center was easily located, SABLAK EVENT CENTER, Sanyo.

one stupid fresh accident happened for Sanyo bus stop gangan that time we reach there yesterday reach filling station buy fuel for car, caused go-slow, one truck carrying container, mehn. didn't get the news whether the driver died but we saw the driver side complete damaged, damn it!

but as we enter IB, na so so una Ibadan language we dey here ooh grin grin

Ibadan intonation is very funny and desirable.

come see as una Ibadan gate crashers (women) dey drag amala and ewedu for the event grin grin grin walahi shame dey catch me on their behalf. dem no even care see as them dey dance, Ibadan women can dance and from what I saw, they love partying.

bro, walahi I must enter IB again to explore more of the state.... that place must be very interesting for exploration.

my girl followed me and I couldn't do my thing.

I must visit again, but would be central of the state.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Akanimoh113(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2020
My goals were to be financially stabled.
I haven't gotten it because of how things are around me.
Am no longer on WhatsApp becus ma stupid phone Lumia640 LTE, no longer supported for WhatsApp.
And when I become financially stable, in any means I could find wat to help others who are in need.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by dayleke: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

good morning, boss.

all went well jare, but.... my girl followed me ooh. hahaha!

she knew I wanted to dodge her, na so she show for my house on that Thursday night, came with her dresses and she slept over. no mind am jare.

me self just vex go the event on Saturday gan gan, instead of the Friday I had planned for. she stayed with me till we went to the event, we came back the same yesterday, but got to Lagos like almost 12midnight, traffic on Long Bridge to Berger no be here at all. thank God plenty fuel dey inside car.

will have to find another time enter IB and spend like a week there.

the event center was easily located, SABLAK EVENT CENTER, Sanyo.

one stupid fresh accident happened for Sanyo bus stop gangan that time we reach there yesterday reach filling station buy fuel for car, caused go-slow, one truck carrying container, mehn. didn't get the news whether the driver died but we saw the driver side complete damaged, damn it!

but as we enter IB, na so so una Ibadan language we dey here ooh grin grin

Ibadan intonation is very funny and desirable.

come see as una Ibadan gate crashers (women) dey drag amala and ewedu for the event grin grin grin walahi shame dey catch me on their behalf. dem no even care see as them dey dance, Ibadan women can dance and from what I saw, they love partying.

bro, walahi I must enter IB again to explore more of the state.... that place must be very interesting for exploration.

my girl followed me and I couldn't do my thing.

I must visit again, but would be central of the state.

Don't know how I misd this.
You free in Apri?
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2020
dayleke:

Don't know how I misd this. You free in Apri?

never know yet, but anytime I dey enter I go notify u.

however, be like na that April Ramadan fasting go start self.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Szilard: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
TissuePaper:
So some of us set out plans at the beginning of the year. It just dawned on me that the year would be over in less than 1 week, So what have you achieved? and What do you have left to go?

This year i set out to be part of the millionaires gang after creating this thread last year... https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first

However, i managed to reach the sum of 462k as at march...i was determined to reach the 1million milestone but seems this year wasn't really my year.

To cut the long story short i made some very bad investments that sent my account pummeling down the slope and since then i cannot even boast of 10k in my account.

I will make sure that i do not make the same mistakes in the year 2020.... Here's to wishing all nairalanders a successful newest in addy. smiley

Hope you've made it now boss?
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by AlexB300: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Savagethe21st:
Still struggling to achieve something early in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
808 out of key. Doesn’t rhyme with the guitar loop you used
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
liver123:
Achieve wetin. The one that pained me most is one stupid woman that i put my hope on for a job, I followed this woman up to the point that i was called for interview and when i got the message for interview i called her and she was very serious congratulating me on phone .Months later, it was only for me to hear that they have employed people after the interview. I still believe God that 2020 will be good to me

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you compared to 2019
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Welcomme:
Goal to become a millionaire by the end of 2020. .

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you and you were able to achieve your dream to be come a millionaire
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by AfahaAbia(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
timibare:
No....my aim was to get a job, i hope i get one soon

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you and you got a better life
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by timibare(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Hello bro, I hope 2023 was a great year for you and you got a better life
my brother, 2023 was rough, I hope to get a better job next year......if you can help me, I would really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa / Why Do People Die? / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.