Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female (345 Views)

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" / Convulsion: How To Extract Black Oil (ude Aki) Using Akwu Ojukwu Perm Kernel(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by mekuso89(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nairalanders (doctors and nurses) abeg
You guys fit tell us why male kids suffers convulsions more that female
Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by rtdCivilservant: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
mekuso89:
Nairalanders (doctors and nurses) abeg
You guys fit tell us why male kids suffers convulsions more that female

Because Male get prick and convulsion lives in the prick.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
I would have said hormonal coordination...but females have less control over hormones that males.

That being said...I am not a doctor and not a medical practioner either, I best leave this to the doctors in the house cry

Men are scum anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by mekuso89(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

grin

Abeg this is a serious matter angry
Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by mekuso89(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okpa042:
I would have said hormonal coordination...but females have less control over hormones that males.

That being said...I am not a doctor and not a medical practioner either, I best leave this to the doctors in the house cry

Men are scum anyway
Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by Uyi168: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Nairaland is gone .. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by rtdCivilservant: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2019
mekuso89:
grin

Abeg this is a serious matter angry
And who says I was joking? I am a certified medical practitioner with 10 years of cognate and progressive experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Convulsion Happen To Male Children More Than Female by mekuso89(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

And who says I was joking? I am a certified medical practitioner with 10 years of cognate and progressive experience.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Manual Treadmill And Brand New Sit-up Bench For Sale / UK Team Tests “covid 19” Vaccine On Mice / Health Benefits Of Baobab Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.