Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction (4660 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Exposes Banky W's Wife, Adesua Etomi Sleeping On Movie Set. See H / DMW Artist, Peruzzi Caught On Camera Sleeping With Unilag Slay Queen,Tobi / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by Tundezy6(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Adesua Etomi Wellington has been captured on camera sleeping while on set.. and it has got to be the most beautiful video you’d watch today.

Bisola who also featured in the movie they were shooting, captured the moment and shared the rare footage on her Instagram page.

According to the reality TV star, she had to wait patiently for her moment because the actress has the footage of everybody sleeping on the set of the movie location. “Rare historic footage of Mrs W succumbing to Mother Nature. I waited patiently to get this on behalf of @bimboademoye and I felt so fulfilled afterwards. cos Sussie sugar has videos of the whole production sleeping on duty.”

In reaction, the actress applauded Bisola, and promised to also share footage of the actress. “I hate you. Just wait till I post yours”
Click here to watch the video

Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by FemolasticA: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Those two friend are so full of light when ever you see them together, Love you both sis.....
Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by aminusodiq(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nn
Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by dangotesmummy: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
And so what undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by mamajj17(f): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
We are HUMAN, even our Useless Leaders sleep every where !!!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by Tedpgrass: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Banky open eeeyyyeee enter market!!

Sepe Sepe figure 8!!

Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2019
If this stuff hits front page..

I will chew water
Re: Adesua Etomi Caught On Camera Sleeping On Movie Set - See Her Reaction by sparog(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Tape Belong To Me Not Mihz Gold / See What Waist Cinchers Has Done To This Ghanaian Lady's Body / Who Have Played This Game Till This Level.... (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.