Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job (578 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / Dsa (marketing) Job Application For A Commercial Bank / Commercial/microfinance Bank Marketing Job. Take It Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Arise4Christ: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Compliments of the season good people of nairaland. I want to appeal to anyone here who can assist my husband to get a job to please help us.
He has a masters degree in marketing and have had over 8years experience in sales and marketing. Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Or11: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
You husband should stop looking for a job and use his experience in marketing to become a freelance marketer. There are many opportunities

*Real estate - Going to construction sites of houses for rent and asking to meet the owner, introduce himself as an agent and would like to market the house or tipping gate men of vacant houses to give him the landlords nunber

*Car sales agents--Taking photos of cars for sale and posting it online on sites like nairaland, jiji etc

1 Like

Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Samyj247: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Arise4Christ:
Compliments of the season good people of nairaland. I want to appeal to anyone here who can assist my husband to get a job to please help us.
He has a masters degree in marketing and have had over 8years experience in sales and marketing. Thank you and God bless you all.
what's your location? There is a job for him if he is in abuja.
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Uka15(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Arise4Christ:

Lets talk, there is a job for him. It is a managerial position.
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Arise4Christ: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Samyj247:
what's your location? There is a job for him if he is in abuja.
He is in Lagos
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Arise4Christ: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Uka15:

Lets talk, there is a job for him. It is a managerial position.
OK I will pm you sir
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Samyj247: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Arise4Christ:
He is in Lagos
OK
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by frugal(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Arise4Christ:
Let me speak with him.
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Arise4Christ: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
frugal:

Let me speak with him.
Okay
Re: Help My Husband Get A Sales And Marketing Job by Arise4Christ: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
frugal:

Let me speak with him.
Kindly respond to my DM

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Driver Needed In Lagos / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.