Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In (724 Views)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi / I Can’t Count The Num Of Men I Have Slept With – Queen Facardi Reveals In Video / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In by Babowhite(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual life and why she started having sex with multiple men.

To read full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-cant-count-number-of-men-ive-slept.html?m=1

Re: I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In by WonderManly(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babowhite:
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual life and why she started having sex with multiple men.

To read full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-cant-count-number-of-men-ive-slept.html?m=1

Re: I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In by itspzpics(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kanga
Re: I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In by SweetJoystick(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Neither can i count, last count was 600+ , i have since lost count
Re: I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With” Queen Facardi Reveals In New In by livingme: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
A very Popular American Rapper known as Blueface also said that he had sex with almost #1000 girl within is seven month of Fame.

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Finer Than Most Girl, So Why Cant God Give Me A Womb?? Bobrisky Cries Out / Beverly Naya Raises Alarm Over Lack Of Health Precautions At Entry Points / Super Eagle's Strike Dies In A Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.