Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

'you Always Make Me Feel So Special' - Ronaldo Shows His Love To Georgina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'you Always Make Me Feel So Special' - Ronaldo Shows His Love To Georgina (1111 Views)

C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Always Make Me Feel So Special' - Ronaldo Shows His Love To Georgina by odun360(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo writes "You always make me feel so special" on Instagram to show his love to Georgina.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/always-make-me-feel-so-special-ronaldo.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: 'you Always Make Me Feel So Special' - Ronaldo Shows His Love To Georgina by Memberclub(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Ronaldo looks gay asf

1 Like

Re: 'you Always Make Me Feel So Special' - Ronaldo Shows His Love To Georgina by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Memberclub:
Ronaldo looks gay asf
Ur fada
Re: 'you Always Make Me Feel So Special' - Ronaldo Shows His Love To Georgina by jiana02(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay. Mr new challenge

(1) (Reply)

The Day Mike Tyson Caught His Wife Cheating With Brad Pitt In A Car / Meet The Famous Barber Behind Famous Footballers Crazy Haircut / Falcons Clash With Commuter In Austria Over Anti-Buhari Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.