Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ex-big Brother Housemate Reveals How She Was Drugged And Disvirgined - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex-big Brother Housemate Reveals How She Was Drugged And Disvirgined (251 Views)

How Three Guys Posed As Females On Social Media Drugged And Raped A Girl / Shocking Story Of How Three Guys Posed As Females On Social Media Drugged And Ra / Unilorin Student Drugged And Sexually Assaulted By Ig Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-big Brother Housemate Reveals How She Was Drugged And Disvirgined by FehintolaAmbali(f): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
"Honestly, I'm a good girl, I talk a whole lot of shits but I don't do a whole a lot of shit," she noted.
Read full story here: http:///news/detail/c6288d80da4eea7657725afffecb0181?product=

(1) (Reply)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work - Queen Facardi / L Shaped Fabric Settee For 60k In Kubwa Abuja / The Biggest Scam Of All Time In Nigeria, Worth 2.5 Bilion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.