Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

GLO Is, Just Too Useless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GLO Is, Just Too Useless (685 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In A Green Half-cut Gown, She Is Just Too Beautiful (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Is, Just Too Useless by Tocheagle(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2019
If there is one word that has been used to describe Adenuga of GLO severally by some of his top workers, that word is Insensitive. GLO is undoubtedly the most useless network in Nigeria. How can it take 10 mins to open ordinary Google. Ever since December began, GLO has been setting a new record in snailishness. Is the owner of GLO now telling Nigerians that his ears are too blocked to the complaints of people subscribed to his network. Is it that his workers are so useless, incompetent and lack any skills to upgrade their outdated servers. Why can't they be like 9mobile that I am using right now to post this. Everytime you call their uncaring customer care, all you hear is we will forward your complaint to our animalistic engineers. If i were ncc I would have shut down GLO for their shiiit Internet services. I am just tired of postponing important work to late nights just because of a dead GLO network. Its so annoying..

The owner only cares about the money he is making, no wonder people say that most of his neighbours in his banana island residence hate him. GLO should better be put up for sale so that a more competent person can take it to the next level. How can a man spend so much on celebrities to advertise his foolish network, yet he can't spend on improving services. I know of an American athlete who turned down an endorsement for an outfit in the US over their bad services. But here in Nigeria, so called celebrities will take GLO money and advertise the crap network. WHY NOT TELL HIM THE TRUTH?

GLO SUCKS SHAME ON THE MANAGEMENT AND EVERYONE RUNNING GLO
Re: GLO Is, Just Too Useless by Nksleek: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Same problem here. I don rant tire

1 Like

Re: GLO Is, Just Too Useless by Onyi22(f): 2:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Glo rule ur world
Re: GLO Is, Just Too Useless by clarocuzioo(m): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Op there are some places glo works just fine. I was scared about it when travelling to east for Xmas, but fortunately as I got here, it works just fine.
Re: GLO Is, Just Too Useless by ositadima1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Onyi22:
Glo rule ur world

I can't see your face, but I can assure you you have a banging ass personality. You are surely a 9 over 10 and I am the one you need. I hear you have a boyfriend, its time to ditch all your excess baggage and turn a new leaf. It is d dawn of a new decade after all. tongue
Re: GLO Is, Just Too Useless by mechanics(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just use it for calls, then continue with your 9mobile, the network make sense and the data don't run fast like Airtel.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Lady Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week If He Visits Nigeria / DJ Cuppy Misses Her Lion, Needs Her Approval For Her EP / SHOKING: Kelly Handsome Fiancee Reveals Unimaginable Secret On His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.