Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,859 members, 7,848,492 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is Buhari Approaching From A Point Of Weakness Recently ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Approaching From A Point Of Weakness Recently ? (379 Views)

Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / Saraki, Dogara’s Inability To Deliver Speech, Sign Of Weakness Says Akpabio / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Approaching From A Point Of Weakness Recently ? by EmekaMD(m): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2019
Has Buhari become weakened recently ?
Is there anything the USA threatened him that we didn't know about ?

Is he scared of the Gbagbo treatment or something?

1. I hope history would be kind to me
2. Don't let Terrorists divide us
3. I rule this country with clear conscience

While we all know assertions above are all false and untrue. But we all can agree that it's uncommon for Buhari to sound this way.

Buhari we all know is arrogant and has no feelings.
The Buhari we know loves Islam and is willing to kill to defend her.
Doesn't give a dam what anyone else thinks..

What changed?
Should we be worried for him especially after the USA ambassadorial visit?

Re: Is Buhari Approaching From A Point Of Weakness Recently ? by Braze9(m): 3:38am On Dec 28, 2019
USA has come for him especially, the new ambassador was brought to tame him. Any other human right abuse, Gbagbo pattern applies ���
Re: Is Buhari Approaching From A Point Of Weakness Recently ? by otipoju(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Time will tell. I hope not but maybe they have showed him where he hid all his skeletons.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Stern Warning To Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Oshiomhole Meets Buhari, Says PDP Behind Rumour Of Third Term Agenda / Open Letter To Governor Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.