Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. (1525 Views)

Peter Obi Has Reached The Highest Ranks Of The Occult Brotherhood Like Tinubu / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by waleadex(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2019
APC has reached end of its journey under Buhari's administration says PDP.

According to PDP, Nigerians are looking for alternatives in PDP. The party alleged that Buhari government put millions of Nigerians out of employment. The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) has reached the “end of its journey” under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has declared.

This was disclosed in a statement on Friday, December 27, by Kola Ologbondiyan, PDP spokesman.
He said Nigerians are looking for alternatives in the PDP.
Going further, he added that history will not be kind to the APC administration.
According to him, APC under Buhari recorded various failures including “putting over 40 million Nigerians out of employment.”
“The fact is that the verdict of history against the APC and its administration has become inevitable and the APC, as a party has reached the end of its journey,” he said.

“President Buhari and other APC leaders should know that Nigerians have already moved beyond the APC and are now contemplating a candidate on the platform of the PDP to fulfil their collective hope and quest to rebuild our nation.”

“Indeed, history cannot be kind to the APC and its administration for their extreme treasury looting and exploitation of citizens; wrecking of personal businesses with its harsh policies that put over 40 million of Nigerians out of work; causing so much hardship and insecurity that compatriots resort to killing themselves and slavery mission abroad as options,” he said.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had reported that the preparations for the 2023 presidential elections are now in top gear as the lead opposition PDP has kickstarted the move to produce a consensus candidate.

According to Legit.ng, the first step planned by the PDP was to engage its members nationwide so as to produce a consensus candidate who will be accepted by all.
Legit.ng gathered that the party also plans to reconcile all its aggrieved members in a bid to put up a strong and united front and dislodge the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) from power in 2023.

This was revealed in Kaduna by Senator Walid Jibril who is the PDP's Board of Trustees (BOT) chairman.
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Ben404040: 2:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Where did Pdp reach

1 Like

Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Kingpee2(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Same school with different classrooms ...All of una na thief...
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Brandstudio01: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2019
grin
I await APC's Reply. And I guess you already know what that will be. grin
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Sirjamo: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2019
They said exactly the same thing just 9 months ago, yet, Buhari got elected with a wider winning margin than 2015. Even if we are tired of APC, we'd rather vote in YPP than the useless, miserable, Calamitous, Tragedic and Cursed Poverty Development Party!!!!!
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by jidamsel43(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Foes this Party still exist in Nigeria
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Afamed: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2019
PDP, the wailing looters party still dey exist? Even their online supporters Engineerboat, Johnyessence, faraideed ,Tuniski Tonyebacanista have long been sacked from Wadata house since PDP could not pay their staff members salary since 17 months ago
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by helinues: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Guess Pdp is now ontop of the mountain.

Party of looters
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by yarimo(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2019
PDP a party that will soon be de listed as political party by INEC. grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by omowolewa: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Like as if PDP is well positioned
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by chinjo(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2019
APC is all about Buhari. A party that has no ideology. The most divisive party Nigeria has ever witnessed. APC is the only party with an expiry date. Which is On or before April 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by chinjo(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Sirjamo:
They said exactly the same thing just 9 months ago, yet, Buhari got elected with a wider winning margin than 2015. Even if we are tired of APC, we'd rather vote in YPP than the useless, miserable, Calamitous, Tragedic and Cursed Poverty Development Party!!!!!
Buhari was never elected bro.
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by engineerboat(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:
PDP, the wailing looters party still dey exist? Even their online supporters Engineerboat, Johnyessence, faraideed ,Tuniski Tonyebacanista have long been sacked from Wadata house since PDP could not pay their staff members salary since 17 months ago

Have you taken your drug today.

If yes .

You need another dose again
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by engineerboat(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

You have an inherited problem
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Afamed: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2019
engineerboat:

I learned there is a going to be a protest at Wadata plaza on Monday because of the unpaid 17 months salary?
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by TooMuchStuff: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2019
PDP should just give us Peter Obi for 2023

Either Peter Obi or Wike or Fayose/Makinde.

These are real Nigeria high level but humble politicians who have some experience of good practice on governance
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by dukeprince50: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
PDP should just give us Peter Obi for 2023

Either Peter Obi or Wike or Fayose/Makinde.

These are real Nigeria high level but humble politicians who have some experience of good practice on governance
u know nothing about Wike, Wike has no commisioner in River state, he bosses everyone around, he is a dictator.
Wat am I saying self? Wike can't win in a free and fair election against his rival Amaechi
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2019
dukeprince50:
u know nothing about Wike, Wike has no commisioner in River state, he bosses everyone around, he is a dictator.
Wat am I saying self? Wike can't win in a free and fair election against his rival Amaechi
Can Amaechi win free and fair without rigging

We will be deceiving ourselves if we don't tell ourselves the truth!!!

Many of these current politicians didn't and can never win free and fair!!!

That was the mistake Jonathan made undecided underestimated his opponents, relying and trusting INEC while THEY NEVER deserve the trust hence using MINORS to rig the election shamelessly

1 Like

Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by TooMuchStuff: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2019
dukeprince50:

Oga na my suggestion o.
The last time I checked nobody ever listen to me they only wail aloud when they go against my choice. My old moniker is serving 3yrs ban as I write so
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Egbetuaaa: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I learned there is a going to be a protest at Wadata plaza on Monday because of the unpaid 17 months salary?
[/s]
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by ghettokid1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
engineerboat:

Very big one
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by Charmingrascal(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Like I have always been saying PDP is dead and buried as long as National politics is concerned.
Re: APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP. by dukeprince50: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Oga na my suggestion o.
The last time I checked nobody ever listen to me they only wail aloud when they go against my choice. My old moniker is serving 3yrs ban as I write so
haha hahaha, 3yrs ban, did u kill someone?

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Army Stopped All Cars On The Expressway In Lagos Just To Play / Amaechi Inspects Test-run Of Itakpe-Warri Railway Coaches (Live Updates) / Ondo 2020: Jegede Visits Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.