Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Need Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help!! (1342 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 5:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Dear nairalanders I'll try to make this short as possible.

I'm a single mum who's schooling in one of the northern school in Nigeria, January 2020,I'll be in 200 level,i was laid off from work, I've exhausted all my savings and by January I need to pay my fees,and cater for myself and my son.
I'm tired of working with nothing to show for at the end of the month,and coupled with motherhood and education,it isn't easy on me,I'm just 22,but I don't want to continue my life this way,nothing is really working out for me.
Nairalanders,I'm not here to beg for "fish".No,i want to learn how to fish,i want to have a comfortable life for myself and my son.
come January,i don't know how I'll pay for my fees, a friend introduced me to forex but I don't even have an Android phone (I'm using a friend's phone to type this),please if anyone is willing to teach me I promise to be at my best and put in 101% effort..
Also if anyone can grant me a loan to get a phone and start either forex or affiliate marketing while I pay gradually I'll be very grateful.
I'm willing to show proof of my documents. Please,help a sister out.Thanks.

cc.
Royalblak007
Twaci
lalasticlala
divajade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Ok
Re: I Need Help!! by Purpletee(f): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2019
look up business section, there are posts there about forex and all that for newbies, about the loan,sorry can't help you as I'm currently down myself..
las las e go dey alright

1 Like

Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok
can you help me?
Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Purpletee:
look up business section, there are posts there about forex and all that for newbies, about the loan,sorry can't help you as I'm currently down myself..
las las e go dey alright
I appreciate
Re: I Need Help!! by Kylekent59: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2019
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kylekent59:
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Not helpful
Re: I Need Help!! by SimplyJuice: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2019
Forex trading? May God help you. Fry pan to fire. Forex trading is highly risky and no different from gambling.
Re: I Need Help!! by StPete: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Get some money from your baby daddy. Also meet friends or family members, that way it’s easier
Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
StPete:
Get some money from your baby daddy. Also meet friends or family members, that way it’s easier
I would if I could
Re: I Need Help!! by Goodgod213: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Look for another thing forex na scam o
Re: I Need Help!! by EvilPOTATO(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please I need a job anywhere in southwest. Any good job to hold body and soul together.. .
But before this year runs to an end, if you can help me with a writing job, I would be forever grateful. I will be happy to have something on me before this year runs to an end.
I can write good articles.
Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Goodgod213:
Look for another thing forex na scam o
what can i do apart from forex
Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
Please I need a job anywhere in southwest. Any good job to hold body and soul together.. .
But before this year runs to an end, if you can help me with a writing job, I would be forever grateful. I will be happy to have something on me before this year runs to an end.
I can write good articles.
May God help us
Re: I Need Help!! by myfan: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
This country needs a restart. We need to restart the country to get things right.
Re: I Need Help!! by Goodgod213: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2019
CrushedHeart:

Are you asking me?? Look around for a physical work not online work
Re: I Need Help!! by ahnie: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
CrushedHeart:

Look for space in the school perimeters and startup something...like food.
You cook and sell during evening...or look for someone to lend you money then delve into indomie business ..females easily gets favours in the north!
You could even start the sell off in front of your house...shame no epp anybody o!

Think outside the box!
Re: I Need Help!! by CrushedHeart: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
ahnie:

Look for space in the school perimeters and startup something...like food.
You cook and sell during evening...or look for someone to lend you money then delve into indomie business ..females easily gets favours in the north!
You could even start the sell off in front of your house...shame no epp anybody o!

Think outside the box!
thanks dear
Re: I Need Help!! by frozen70(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
CrushedHeart:
Dear nairalanders I'll try to make this short as possible.

I'm a single mum who's schooling in one of the northern school in Nigeria, January 2020,I'll be in 200 level,i was laid off from work, I've exhausted all my savings and by January I need to pay my fees,and cater for myself and my son.
I'm tired of working with nothing to show for at the end of the month,and coupled with motherhood and education,it isn't easy on me,I'm just 22,but I don't want to continue my life this way,nothing is really working out for me.
Nairalanders,I'm not here to beg for "fish".No,i want to learn how to fish,i want to have a comfortable life for myself and my son.
come January,i don't know how I'll pay for my fees, a friend introduced me to forex but I don't even have an Android phone (I'm using a friend's phone to type this),please if anyone is willing to teach me I promise to be at my best and put in 101% effort..
Also if anyone can grant me a loan to get a phone and start either forex or affiliate marketing while I pay gradually I'll be very grateful.
I'm willing to show proof of my documents. Please,help a sister out.Thanks.

cc.
Royalblak007
Twaci
lalasticlala
divajade

Take your son to your parents to look after for you, while you sort yourself out
Re: I Need Help!! by Kapeter(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
myfan:
This country needs a restart. We need to restart the country to get things right.
we are ready for it man. Please press that reset button already. Let Nigeria start from 01 AD
Re: I Need Help!! by Skelewu: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2019
You have a baby to cater for yet enrolled in school? And you have no tangible source of income to foot the bill? Are you kidding me right now? Which sane person does that?

I'll suggest you defer that admission until you're able to sort yourself out. Either take that baby to his daddy or your parents then learn a skill that will fetch you money to fend for yourself, at least to put food on your table. I don't know why some people are rushing into school for in this wreck of country where graduates are not guaranteed any job after school.

See, tertiary education is not even your priority right now. You are putting the cart before the horse. You just jumped into school without any means of sustenance. That's foolhardy.

You really gotta get your acts together. Do things in the proper order.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help!! by myfan: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Kapeter:
we are ready for it man. Please press that reset button already. Let Nigeria start from 01 AD

Even to return to factory settings (European colonization) could be faulty. A holistic restart is needed.
Re: I Need Help!! by femmoy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
CrushedHeart:

I would if I could

Chat me on Whatsapp 08022566474. God is the divine helper

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? / Is There A Way Out Of This Mess? / Why Nwayiocha, A Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Is Trending Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.