Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) (610 Views)

Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Househelp And Nanny Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by Holatunde111(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Not long after the issue of a woman that severe her housemaid unjustfully. A video of another young domestic help allegedly brutalized by her madam has surfaced online and viewers has angrily reacted to the incidence and seek for the government intervention on the issue before it get out of hand

Watch the video below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ms-qNJ1B-/?igshid=8ha8xk8l5ikw

Re: Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by Kingpee2(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Wickedness is just in some people’s blood...
Re: Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Why is she crying angry angry
Re: Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by referandum(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
DAFUQ. What is wrong with people. People are becoming too wicked for even the devil's liking.
Re: Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by Humphrizy(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Dx world seff
Re: Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by Obascoetubi: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tell us what she did
Re: Househelp Cries Out Has She Was Severely Brutalized By Her Cruel Boss _(video) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Obascoetubi:
Tell us what she did
No matter what she did doesn't mean she shld be treat like an animal. Their some things I don't like seeing, how I wish I'm related to this girl, I would v let the woman know she's not wicked at all. what rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Cedarville Recruitment Ibadan / Office Assistant At Ikeja / I Never Believed It Until I Gave A Trial, Am Glad With The Result And Smiling We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.