Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (90006 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Culin(f): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
Olosho! What and what he sing that gave him the money to build such mansion?

Lol I know you're being sarcastic because it's the same way they call women olosho when they post things like this. But just wait and see how people storm this comment and put their family problem on your head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by nnamsoabia77(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
More blessing, brother
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by HansprinceJr: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:
shut up pls... igbos are real business men.

Is thst why they are all over the world smuggling drugs

5 Likes

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Zooposki(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:

Is this sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by stasius: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
That triangular shape they all put in their houses.

Lemme not talk.
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
That's good
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Went to build house in the village

Na goats go inhabit the house las las

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
manmabslok:
Hot Viral Video Chidinma se*tape goes Viral on Internet

2019 was so eventful as we recorded a number of celebrities who allegedly have their se*tape leaked out to the public. This List was in no
particular order. Enjoy
This boy cancelling people's comment and his rubbish sex videos sha!
Well, one day na one day for this rubbish you keep exhibiting here.
Someone creating 25 monikers every one hour,
That is sickening.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Digmygold: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:

Yes like the ones in Aba who have been there selling Aba made shoes for 20 years and still live in rented rooms until today.

Business my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by sheltcon: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Either na clean money or dirty I think it's nice. If the money is dirty, you haters should try make the dirty money and let's see how you make use of it
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
What up with this hair transplant from kcee and e.money
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
congregations... wow, what a nice edifice!
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
Olosho! What and what he sing that gave him the money to build such mansion?

He has been sleeping with our politicians.

Tufiakwa! Olosho.

SOME OF OUR CELEBRITIES ARE INTO MONEY LAUNDERING.

THEY HELP POLITICIANS CARRY MONEY OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

THEY LAUNDER ILLICIT FUNDS UNDER THE COVER THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PERFORM IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE UAE.

THE MONEY IS FERRIED UNDER ENTERTAINMENT FUNDS AND THEY GET THEIR OWN PERCENTAGE.

For Kcee his musical career was dead on arrival after the first album.

It is quite a surprise he had this mansion when he is not even in the top ten of successful musician in Nigeria.

Other celebrities DO DRUGS !

Yes, they traffic in illicit drugs such as cocaine, heroine, cannibis, methaphetamine, indian hemp, etc

They are handsomely paid for the job.

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by IgboSomalia: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:

Businessmen without tax.
Businessmen without office.

Wealth without productivity
Wealth without work
Wealth without innovation

His wealth is questionable.

In the US, once you flaunt something like this, they ask you to produce your tax compliance over time. At least, it would show how you made your money and how you've been paying. If you built a house of 10M and you've been declaring that you made only 1M for the past 3 years, na gbege.

6 Likes

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Realbelieveer(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

Yes like the ones i. Ava who have been there selling Aba made shoes for 20 years and still live in rented rooms until today.

Business my foot.
why talk about the ones selling shoes not the ones iñto importation ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Mansion that he is not going to live in. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
According to esoroo

This is her paradise

Lolzzzzz
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by IgboSomalia: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
sheltcon:
Either na clean money or dirty I think it's nice. If the money is dirty, you haters should try make the dirty money and let's see how you make use of it

That's why most of you don't live long and get yourselves killed because of longthroat.

Go to South Africa, people who think like you get killed regularly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
post=85280458:
Beautiful and lovely
See the lovely house your mate. Build
You are here saying beautiful and lovely

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Realbelieveer(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
HansprinceJr:

Is thst why they are all over the world smuggling drugs
Americans do drugs,Chinese do drugs, it's a general stuff bro.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by IgboSomalia: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:

What does Kcee import?
Hair cheesy
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:

Really

They are the only tribe doing business, please where's their target market

1 Like

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by thundafire: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Dis guy looks like he is trading is anus for money cs no tangible business he or his brother runs well dats my thought
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by IgboSomalia: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Americans do drugs,Chinese do drugs, it's a general stuff bro.

So, you're justifying Igbos doing drugs?
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Digmygold: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Realbelieveer:

Importation of gini?

The ones selling shoes are the real struggling business men but the other ones who make sudden money are no business men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

The hate in your heart is the reason God has refused to release his blessings upon you...jimasun 2020 is a year of positivity bro!

That's what God told you
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by SoNature(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Humphrizy:
When you are BiG you are BiG.... Congratulations my brother.

I love it when men show off their houses not cars.

Odogwu ndi Uli..... Of a truth...Ndi Igbo n'agba mboo ofuma

More wins

More like: Ndi Igbo ma egwu wayo ofuma

Oke ochicho n'egbu ndi Igbo ma n'enye anyi ajo afa
Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by blackfish56: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Humphrizy:
When you are BiG you are BiG.... Congratulations my brother.

I love it when men show off their houses not cars.

Odogwu ndi Uli..... Of a truth...Ndi Igbo n'agba mboo ofuma

More wins

e'kpa house and car na d same as liability not asset

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by Realbelieveer(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Wealth without productivity
Wealth without work
Wealth without innovation

His wealth is questionable.

In the US, once you flaunt something like this, they ask you to produce your tax compliance over time. At least, it would show how you made your money and how you've been paying. If you built a house of 10M and you've been declaring that you made only 1M for the past 3 years, na gbege.

that one na America, in Nigeria we hustle hard.I no of a man who went to China after 2yrs he started importation business- now he's damñ into riches.. bro no hate- try make u blow too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) by superlanny(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2019
bankyblue:
Hmm, 3days my God. I believe u say time still day. I need something to show too
baba you are alive, many are dead. That's is enough for show off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.