Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai (69668 Views)

Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Isaac274(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2019
blackboy:
Lets have the name and let the father come out and explain.
This is anti corruption era

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Go join ipob if you are a Biafran that's the last hope
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by peace81(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Tell us the name of the federal agency or keep quiet.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by DavidEsq(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
blackboy:
Lets have the name and let the father come out and explain.
This is anti corruption era
It's not. If it were, the name of the agency, the father and the son would have been mentioned. They are still confirming either or not the man would part with some millions in their favour, hence they haven't mentioned his name. Once the man no gree, u would have the man, his son, his wife, their respective ancestors and even their slaves' and servants' names published in bold letters

1 Like

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one, he does not deserve to be the head of the agency, using the little opportunity he has to embezzle what belongs to the masses, that's wrong of him.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by ojraph(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's a Lamborghini huracan performate
I know my cars and oh yeah the son is an asshole
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by anslem2: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pls help a brother so as to assist his daughter.thanks.First Bank.3064274499
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Egbetuaaa: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
papa no fit spend but child dey ball hard... typical story
[/s]
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by vinkihillz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
*caught * so.....? angry cant man pikin flex life again
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by eboniest(f): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
So pathetic, spending money anyhow with no conscience.He should be interrogated properly.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Pointnoire(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Junk Journalism, how is this even news not a single clue as to who this report is referring to
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by richPHAROAH: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
wat if his sone made the cash by himself. my dad is comtroller of customs and he makes good cash there. presently i even make more cash that him. so if una see me with my line of 5 g wagons, una go say na my papa money/ thunder fire peasants
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by austinom2012(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Give us the name of the man and his son thanks.

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Caustic001: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Are nigerians daft or what , don't they understand that the country is freaking rich but our officials are corrupt beyond imagination and they will keep looting and looting . why can't Nigeria fight for their right by way of endless peaceful protest . we don't have 24hrs electricity yet because of financial reason as the government claims but here we have one of their children playing around with $5m in cash . i see these monkeys argue about bbnaija , bobrisky, the way they supportedd bisola etc..why can't be the channel same energy to their corrupt government ?
Its so sad
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Hedonisco: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
And some fools think yahoo boys are our biggest problem as a country?
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Wisdommoses(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Our oil money
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by DexterousOne(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
tstx:
Oil was first discovered in Nigeria in 1956 in Oloibiri

Dubai discovered theirs 10 years later in 1966...

Yet look at where they are now and look at where we are....

The only difference between the two countries is that one is from a race that is incapable of thinking about the future.. A race that is still struggling to defeat Meaningless greed in the 21st century, a race that believes more in reactiveness than in proactiveness...

All these things and yet we wonder why we are the most discriminated race on earth...

Too sad
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Arkeray1: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
My sure odd of 4.5 odds for the weekend

Please stake

Follow me at instagram arkeray10

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by DexterousOne(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Viking007:
Almost all the banks in Nigeria launder money knowingly. They've developed a system for it. If the EFCC is really serious about corruption/money laundering, they should start from banks.

Yea
These banks
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by DexterousOne(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
majamajic:

u are talking about the capital Abu Dhabi , even Abu Dhabi borrowed Dubai money to build the tallest building ,

Dubai contribution to Arab Emirates oil reserve is only 1% , and they don't supply it

Dubai based on tourism , estate and hospitality

Abu Dhabi based on oil

Sharjah based on estates

Ajman based on estates, cargo and shipping ,(they supply alcohol to other arab world

Ras akaimah has little oil and they are into shipping too a bit into estate

all the 7 states has their own police and depends on itself

Abu Dhabi is the richest and capital , followed by Dubai which milked Abu Dhabi , cos they have a clever head of state ( sheik Mohammed Al maktoum ), in fact Abu Dhabi left Emirates airlines to them it was a national Carrier , to go form Etihad , Dubai nearly claimed the tallest building which they borrowed money from federal to build , Abu Dhabi fought back , moving the name from burj Dubai back to burj khalifa which it will bear till Dubai pay finish , but Dubai is smart instead of paying , they went to build terminal 3 airport , and made order from Airbus of 70 Airbus 380,

Dubai never made a dime from oil , they milked oil rich senior brother Abu Dhabi , in all the 7 states Dubai is known as a stubborn child , they brought everything into the state , I once visited a strippers club in Dubai marina

Dubai has oil baba

As at 2000, I remember them reporting that their oil reserves will soon run out....

I remember vividly
And that was what prompted the man to action to diversify

If there was no oil or oil sales in the first place
Why would they be concerned about declining reserves?

1 Like

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by majamajic(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
DexterousOne:

Dubai has oil baba

As at 2000, I remember them reporting that their oil reserves will soon run out....

I remember vividly
And that was what prompted the man to action to diversify

If there was no oil or oil sales in the first place
Why would they be concerned about declining reserves?

I said they contribute 1% of all Arab Emirates oil , I didn't Said not all , their money is not from Oil

notice the difference between Dubai and UAE
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Internet247(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
even ATM no dey hold $5 million cash !
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by xto2020: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
So the agency do not have name, if you can tell us the name of the agency why don’t you keep quiet
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by arsenic33(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
tstx:
Oil was first discovered in Nigeria in 1956 in Oloibiri

Dubai discovered theirs 10 years later in 1966...

Yet look at where they are now and look at where we are....

The only difference between the two countries is that one is from a race that is incapable of thinking about the future.. A race that is still struggling to defeat Meaningless greed in the 21st century, a race that believes more in reactiveness than in proactiveness...

All these things and yet we wonder why we are the most discriminated race on earth...

Is Dubai a country?
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by armadeo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
neoclassical:
Don't they have names? When a poor man is involved you guys will mention even his grand father's name. Rubbish

Only grandfather name. They would even call the town he is from sef.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by obotella: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
God will punish poverty!
Una see Wetin I dey talk?
Hmmmm
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by freethesheeple(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/head-of-federal-agencys-son-caught-with-lamborghini-5m-in-dubai/

The police have waded into the case of the federal agency’s head whose son was caught in Dubai, United Arab Emirates driving a Lamborghini and with $5 million cash.

Already, the Finance Director of the organisation has been summoned by the police.

The Managing Director is also fighting back, querying and suspending people in the Accounts and Audit Departments of the agency, which is very vital to the economic revolution programme of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The bank, a very prominent bank, allegedly used to launder money to different parts of the world, is also being investigated. It is a messy affair in the agency.

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-wade-into-case-of-head-of-federal-agencys-son-caught-with-lamborghini-5m/

their sons ball big while the poor kids are told to pray and pray..Nonsese...
Guy enjoy ur papa money but should be a low key..
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Reference(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
majamajic:

Dubai don't have oil !

in Arab Emirates every state stays on his own , Dubai Makes money from tourism not oil

Hmmm.... so they may say about Nigeria in the utopian future. That Bornu.... Kano.... Niger.... Oyo.... Ebonyi don't have oil.... that what you see was developed from TOURISM...Imagine such ignorance.

Do tourists just fall onto a desert land. Do tourists pay in advance for attractions and locations to be built. Please go and read the history of the nation of the UAE. Dubai is the product of oil and gas resources.

1 Like

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by martinmiller: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
And I'm tired of reading fake news on this side of social media, bloggers can be fast to clout about half baked news and I guess not many commenters read through that story. My question is what and which head of federal agency are you referring to ? put out there names if you know them, furthermore, don't just come out with an inbalance information trying to play clever by half ..
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Softwhales(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
But wait how can someone son cruising in Lamborghini be an evidence that the father is corrupt... imagine they could not mention name self they are not even sure of they're insinuating or are they scared of stepping on toes.....this is NIGERIA
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Longman8: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typical in the Nigeria settings, where the strong once goes away with their deeds. But the bad and the good once pretends as if nothing really happened.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by majamajic(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Reference:

Hmmm.... so they may say about Nigeria in the utopian future. That Bornu.... Kano.... Niger.... Oyo.... Ebonyi don't have oil.... that what you see was developed from TOURISM...Imagine such ignorance.

Do tourists just fall onto a desert land. Do tourists pay in advance for attractions and locations to be built. Please go and read the history of the nation of the UAE. Dubai is the product of oil and gas resources.

Dubai was developed through oil found in Abu Dhabi , Dubai is not oil producing state ,

just like Abuja gained from oil money from naija Delta , does that make Abuja an oil producing state ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.