Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland (828 Views)

Meet The Nigerian A World Renowned Tech Guru, Who Co-designed Iphone & Ipad's XL / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland by Faccouk(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
It’s funny that people on here reason the same prices of some android phones with IOS devices & the turnout of buying an iPhone on this platform has proven abortive.
So is it that folks don’t have the cash to venture for iPhone or just wanna stick to android devices, no disrespect in regard of what I just said earlier on.
When I look through the threads of dudes tryna sell their iOS devices, I see low turnouts in people participation in getting an iPhone. I did posted about me trying to sell my IPhone X 64G just a slight crack on the screen with everything functioning well, clean asf, no dent or whatever & same with my iPhone 7plus 128G, Poor anticipation all the same.
So what’s the issue my people?
Re: No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland by abdeiz(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2019
People are buying, Just not as much as Android tho.
Re: No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland by OluwasureGig: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
it's just price and most of the time location for me at least. it appears virtually all the phone deals in this section happen in Lagos. I personally want to purchase iPhone 7s plus or 8s but I don't have anybody that will pick up the phone for me in Lagos cos I'm in ph

1 Like

Re: No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland by Faccouk(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Trust is another thing.
OluwasureGig:
it's just price and most of the time location for me at least. it appears virtually all the phone deals in this section happen in Lagos. I personally want to purchase iPhone 7s plus or 8s but I don't have anybody that will pick up the phone for me in Lagos cos I'm in ph

1 Like

Re: No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland by OluwasureGig: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Faccouk:
Trust is another thing.
yeah people have trust issues too
Re: No Zone For Iphone/ipad Sellers On Nairaland by samoinc10: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Please can I see current picture of ur dog Jay- B? I have a similar breed pup. Thanks
Faccouk:
It’s funny that people on here reason the same prices of some android phones with IOS devices & the turnout of buying an iPhone on this platform has proven abortive.
So is it that folks don’t have the cash to venture for iPhone or just wanna stick to android devices, no disrespect in regard of what I just said earlier on.
When I look through the threads of dudes tryna sell their iOS devices, I see low turnouts in people participation in getting an iPhone. I did posted about me trying to sell my IPhone X 64G just a slight crack on the screen with everything functioning well, clean asf, no dent or whatever & same with my iPhone 7plus 128G, Poor anticipation all the same.
So what’s the issue my people?

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Share Data On All Networks / A New Nubia Red Magic Phone Seen On 3C With 55W Charger / How About A Cheap, Dedicated COVID-19 Data Sub?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.