Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Creative Entrepreneur Develops Speaker In Form Of A Map For Enugu State Governor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Creative Entrepreneur Develops Speaker In Form Of A Map For Enugu State Governor (230 Views)

New Step By Step Map For Events / Senator Elisha Abbo: See The Youngest Nigerian Senators On A Map (photo) / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Entrepreneur Develops Speaker In Form Of A Map For Enugu State Governor by peterchris19: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2019
As creativity continues to be a major aspect of development in the country, great works keep unraveling and surprising the citizens. In this line of work is Mr. Wisdom Tim a creative entrepreneur in Enugu State Nigeria who through his innovation and revolutionary plan to eliminate big box speakers has resorted to designing and developing good portable quality design Speakers which can be used not just as a sound system but also used to decorate and beautify any space at all.

His latest work which He unraveled to the Reviewnetgato media team today on the 27th of December 2019, involves a customized Speaker which comes in the form of a map of Enugu State showing the whole Local Government Areas in the state which he built specifically for the Governor of Enugu State His Excellency Rt. Honorable Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi as a Christmas present and as a token of thanks for his good works in Enugu State.

In a quick chat with him, he said “Everyone has been saying what can Enugu State do for me, but I want to focus on what I can do for Enugu State and that inspired me to develop such work for my Governor. As regards the specificity and customization for the Governor he said “I really wanted to customize it so much for the Governor that even the Model Name which I gave it is BS-G1. The “BS” stands for “BornGreat Speakers” that is the name of my company and the “G1” stands for “Governor1 “. He also explained that the work has taken at least 6 months to be completed which he started before our first interview with him back in August.

The Speaker/Sound system which is a versatile and multi-use system has many qualities and properties which the creator Wisdom Tim outlined clearly and specifically. These properties include:

FM Radio System
USB /TF Music player
Bluetooth device system for connection with other devices and 2.4G Audio
Lithium-Ion Battery with up to 18650 power
S.D. Card(Memory Card) Slot
Auxiliary Port
Automatic Power-off without signal for 10mins

With more designs in mind for good portable quality design Speakers and wonderful ideas to be expended, Wisdom Tim continues to be an entrepreneur who inspires and motivates in the Nigerian marketplace and continues to be one of the names to look out for in business creativity.

Follow News Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_8YgPtdp0U
https://reviewnetgato.com/good-portable-quality-design-speakers/

1 Share

Re: Creative Entrepreneur Develops Speaker In Form Of A Map For Enugu State Governor by popsy2(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Looks cool

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Abandoned’ $70 Million In A Bank For Over A Decade - Akpabio / Victims Of Iran Plane Crash Hailed From Around The World Confirmed In New Report / Things That Are Luckily Vanishing In The Modern World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.