Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Last Will And Testament Of President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Will And Testament Of President Buhari (305 Views)

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / WTO: Okonjo-iweala Testament Of Buhari's Passion For Integrity - Kalu / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Will And Testament Of President Buhari by Joshgrey: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2019
1. To My Godson Nasir Elrufai, I will be happy if after your stint as governor, you progress to the Senate, where you can guide the process. After all, you are an apostle of the political process.

2. To my good friend Rotimi Amaechi, you have all it takes to become the father of modern Nigeria. Future generations will thank you for your work with the rails. But please, let the rails criss-cross the country.

3. To my leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, May Allah give you length of days under the sun. Please, make it your life’s work, the grooming of leaders who will carry and sustain the Jagaba school of thought.

4. To my Chairman Adams Oshiomole, you are the proverbial cat with nine lives. I am very much aware of the wars you have survived until now. What shall I do without you?

5. To my brother Goodluck Jonathan, by the have grace of almighty Allah, you will take the riding reins of office after me, so that you can complete your term. When you become president again, you will make a better President. I give you my goodwill. At the end of your term, my spirit tells me you will joyfully hand over to my heir Suleiman from Kano.

Oguefi Ambrose Anih composed this comical testament. Ambrose is the founder of Sustainability Central, a fast growing global social forum for the promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals SDGs. Visit www.sustycentral.com to join and start sharing your SDGs accomplishments to the global community. You can reach Ambrose directly on Twitter @able_ebu

Re: The Last Will And Testament Of President Buhari by Joshgrey: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2019
I like the part about Nasir El rufai
Re: The Last Will And Testament Of President Buhari by Realbuzzing(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Joshgrey:
1. To My Godson Nasir Elrufai, I will be happy if after your stint as governor, you progress to the Senate, where you can guide the process. After all, you are an apostle of the political process.

2. To my good friend Rotimi Amaechi, you have all will carry and sustain the Jagaba school of thought.

4. To my Chairman Adams Oshiomole, you are the me you will joyfully hand over to my heir Suleiman from Kano.

Please can you give me your WhatsApp number
I want to ask you something vital about what you you posted on the quitting thread

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ohanaeze Slams Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima Shettima / Ini Ememobong: A Clown Without A Circus / The Governor Akwa Ibom Needs In 2023 - Ubong Etetor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.