Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

ASP Vs PHP In Reality - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ASP Vs PHP In Reality (631 Views)

ASP.NET Core Developer Needed / Skrill Funds Wanted At #320 In A Small Amount Of $50 ASP / Asp.net MVC Routing Issue And IIS 8.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASP Vs PHP In Reality by darealez(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Sometimes you face crossroads on what tech/framework/language to use on your backend. If you're down to these two options (ASP or PHP) simply give a cut around these few tips.

Does the application require massive security?
ASP all the way

Does loading speed count extremely?
You might want to give PHP a try here

Frequent page usage and less tech knowledge
ASP

Intellisense Driven
ASP

Simplicity and Learning Ease
PHP

Database Operation Ease
ASP - Thank ADO.NET

Well, if you're developing for the government, hospital or whatever system people usually don't have a choice than stay glued to..shoot at ASP however, I'd suggest PHP for development targeted at people with little or no patience at all.

I deliberately didn't compare PHP frameworks with ASP, that's like the barest minimum on both sides.

Opinions and Corrections are welcomed.
Re: ASP Vs PHP In Reality by stanliwise(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
darealez:
Sometimes you face crossroads on what tech/framework/language to use on your backend. If you're down to these two options (ASP or PHP) simply give a cut around these few tips.

Does the application require massive security?
ASP all the way

Does loading speed count extremely?
You might want to give PHP a try here

Frequent page usage and less tech knowledge
ASP

Intellisense Driven
ASP

Simplicity and Learning Ease
PHP

Database Operation Ease
ASP - Thank ADO.NET

Well, if you're developing for the government, hospital or whatever system people usually don't have a choice than stay glued to..shoot at ASP however, I'd suggest PHP for development targeted at people with little or no patience at all.

I deliberately didn't compare PHP frameworks with ASP, that's like the barest minimum on both sides.

Opinions and Corrections are welcomed.
PHP has intellisense o. I use it everyday.

(1) (Reply)

Website/blog For Sale (15k) / Get Your Free Web Site Design By Me / How To Stop People Adding You To A Strange Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.