Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,973 members, 7,866,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status (40645 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status by InvertedHammer: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2019
romme2u:

angry

the shiit you put up here is so shiity...............Im disappointed you fell for the bait
/
Name one remarkable and completed GEJ's project in the South-East.

I am waiting.

\
Re: New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status by pricklewane: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
See my response from waves1
waves1 :
Pls this is 2020 n lunatics are not allowed to quote me thank u as you rot in hell.

popsy2:

You are only bitter because you are not a direct/indirect beneficiary of her largess. I can smell hypocritical Nigerians from miles off, and you wreak of it.

If she were you momma, aunt etc, you do be driving a Ferrari laden with $5m in hard cash, on one of the streets of Dubai. You would care less about being this sanctimonious.

Selective justice might as well be an injustice.
Re: New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status by eagleu: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Haters will not stop masturbating, posturing, and losing sleepless nights over this lady even after the wickedly EFCC found nothing to hold on to in their pursuit of her.
Re: New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status by popsy2(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2020
pricklewane:
See my response from waves1

Does not still change the fact that you are a bitter soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / List Of Winners Of APC Governorship Primaries For 2023 Elections / Davido Visits The FCT Minister, Wike In His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.