Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole (951 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by godlyguy(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
The Governor of Edo State yesterday at State House issue a stern cautious statement to Oshiomole and his camp as regarding the progress of Edo State and the APC in the state... Below are his statement:

“Can you imagine a national chairman that is creating problems in his own house? Because of that, we had to suspend him and he remains suspended. We pray that God should have mercy on him because he has done something bad against God and the people of Edo State. He should find his way back into the party and apologise to all.

“If he comes back remorseful and apologetic, we will consider taking him back.”

“If you cannot be a disciplined member of the party, you will leave, whether you are a national chairman or not,” he stated.

“He cancelled the primaries that were done by the party at the state level for the 2019 general elections and did his own. Because he could not control us at the executive, he manipulated the legislature so that he can use the House of Assembly to impeach us.”

“Oshiomhole thought he was setting a trap when he chose Philip Shaibu as my deputy and Osarodion Ogie as Secretary to the State Government (SSG). He thought we will always quarrel, fight and then run to him for settlement.”
“If you behave like a godfather, we will fight you.”

GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/edo-political-tussle-governor-godwin.html?m=1

Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by BERNIMOORE: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Ambode should learn from this man. The day Ambode says 'who am I to To Asiwaju Tinubu, he lost his relevance ' kudos to fearless Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by godlyguy(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2019
BERNIMOORE:
Ambode should learn from this man. The day Ambode says 'who am I to To Asiwaju Tinubu, he lost his relevance ' kudos to fearless Obaseki.
Edo nobi Lagos na... They no dey look face... Obaseki face nobi moimoi shu

1 Like

Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by lagdmark(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
I pray for Obaseki every day even if he didn't win, the strong man will be remembered as someone who fought and disgraced a state godfather in politics. Many state governors and prominent politicians dare not raise their heads high like Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by godlyguy(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2019
lagdmark:
I pray for Obaseki every day even if he didn't win, the strong man will be remembered as someone who fought and disgraced a state godfather in politics. Many state governors and prominent politicians dare not raise their heads high like Obaseki.
True... Obaseki isn't like some fearful sons of some places... Make una dey respect EDO especially Esans grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by chibaby1985(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2019
godlyguy:
The Governor of Edo State yesterday at State House issue a stern cautious statement to Oshiomole and his camp as regarding the progress of Edo State and the APC in the state... Below are his statement:

“Can you imagine a national chairman that is creating problems in his own house? Because of that, we had to suspend him and he remains suspended. We pray that God should have mercy on him because he has done something bad against God and the people of Edo State. He should find his way back into the party and apologise to all.

“If he comes back remorseful and apologetic, we will consider taking him back.”

“If you cannot be a disciplined member of the party, you will leave, whether you are a national chairman or not,” he stated.

“He cancelled the primaries that were done by the party at the state level for the 2019 general elections and did his own. Because he could not control us at the executive, he manipulated the legislature so that he can use the House of Assembly to impeach us.”

“Oshiomhole thought he was setting a trap when he chose Philip Shaibu as my deputy and Osarodion Ogie as Secretary to the State Government (SSG). He thought we will always quarrel, fight and then run to him for settlement.”
“If you behave like a godfather, we will fight you.”

GOVERNOR GODWIN OBASEKI

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/edo-political-tussle-governor-godwin.html?m=1

No comment
Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by chibaby1985(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2019
godlyguy:
True... Obaseki isn't like some fearful sons of some places... Make una dey respect EDO especially Esans grin
Must you insult the yorubas to drive home a POINT? RESPECT YOUR SEF!
Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by Baamm(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oyegun mislead and caused rift between this guy and Oshomole but I love how he is not backing down. It just a pity he will be taken down due to the master plan of some people for 2023 unless oshomole is removed before election in edo

1 Like

Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by RHO65: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mosquito go enter hell fire
Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by chibaby1985(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
RHO65:
Mosquito go enter hell fire
Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by Afamed: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
BERNIMOORE:
Una don start, the way Una push Saraki And Dino to journey of no return
Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by Egbetuaaa: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Edo Political Tussle: Governor Godwin Obaseki Issues Last Warning To Oshiomole by godlyguy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Edo isn't Kwara na

(1) (Reply)

There Was A Deliberate Policy To Cripple All The Sea Ports In South East - / I Will Scatter Nnamdi Kanu's Fathers Burial - Police Cp Okon Vows / BREAKING: Brent Hits $45, $12 Below Nigeria's 2020 Budget Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.