Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government (31834 Views)

Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by eherbal(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

That's your father calling your mother.
typical of a tinubu thug.umcouth,untamed and uncultured. Im guessing you never knew your parents,hence your recklessness of speech. Im not angry at you, i pity you and the unfortunate kids youre raising to plague this world.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by IgboSomalia: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
eherbal:
typical of a tinubu thug.umcouth,untamed and uncultured. Im guessing you never knew your parents,hence your recklessness of speech. Im not angry at you, i pity you and the unfortunate kids youre raising to plague this world.
[/s]

Why crying?
Who snatched your gala carton? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Firefox01: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

Why crying?
Who snatched your gala carton? grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by ba7man(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
matiandu:
O to ghe
Mr bullion van of bodilon never forget that a day like this shall come may be after your demise.
Vanity crew pls take over this thread.
Tinubu don drive bullion van park for inside this one brain finish.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by brosammy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
What ever you are doing today is just like trowing a stone, a day will come that you will met that stone which you trew. Lean from Saraki situation. Any one in position now that is still looting the good fortune of this country under disguise will end up like Saraki soon

1 Like

Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Saraki, you need to decamp back to Apc.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
RichBoy247:
It's about to go down. Bukola Mesujamba Saraki's supporters from Biafran Republic can travel to Ilorin and use themselves as human shield round the land, let's see whether security agents won't send them to meet Ojukwu.

What is happening today shall one day happen to all the public servants that have turned themselves to public masters and looted our treasury, be it in AOC, PDP, APGA or any party whatsoever.

God pushed Saraki to pick a wrong battle, the combination of Buhari and Tinubu will humiliate even Lucifer himself.

Maybe you should take a little time to read before exposing your poverty induced bigotry. If you had, you would have read that the land was cornered in the early 90s, during the military era by olusola Saraki and it has nothing to do with Bukola Saraki
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
360degreess:
some corrupt minded youth will still defend this looter..God is really merciful
Read first before commenting. The land was taken in the early 90s by Olusola Saraki, the father at a time Bukola was a young man in medical practice abroad
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by adm212144: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
RichBoy247:
It's about to go down. Bukola Mesujamba Saraki's supporters from Biafran Republic can travel to Ilorin and use themselves as human shield round the land, let's see whether security agents won't send them to meet Ojukwu.

What is happening today shall one day happen to all the public servants that have turned themselves to public masters and looted our treasury, be it in AOC, PDP, APGA or any party whatsoever.

God pushed Saraki to pick a wrong battle, the combination of Buhari and Tinubu will humiliate even Lucifer himself.
this is good development God will make people like Tinubu suffer this too because he turned eti Osa local government office for his personal use .They should watch out
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
oluwamaich:
What shall we call this?
Good governance or witch hunting?

All the above if the Governor doesn't take caution the same should be done to him and this should get across the board

1 Like

Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Benwems:

It's yourbas who are afraid of secession because Lagos will fall. International oil companies in Lagos will fold up and be forced to relocate to Niger delta. Other multi national companies will be forced to have the head office in another country leading to reduced revenue and hence reduced tax to lagos. Also, Lagos receives one of the biggest federal allocation(i think they are 4th or 5th on th list) this would also stop. Lagos population will reduce as igbos, Niger delta and other tribe would require visa to travel there leading to reduced revenue for Lagos state. Lagos will fall of Nigeria break. Lagos is also overrated. Too many slum, etc....
Whatever you are taking is not good for your health.

Biko, ejim chineke yo gi... stop using igbo in your tribal nonsense because I know that you are not Igbo.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by CloudResident(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bnaira234:
people will be shocked if the Shonga farm issue is unveiled all his supporters on here that call it witch hunting will be amazed

I tell you bro!
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Bimpe29: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kwara State is swiftly taking dressing right from the inception of AA's administration.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by fof1: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Blindersoff:

https://www.thecable.ng/kwara-takes-over-land-occupied-by-sarakis-family-in-ilorin

IF IT IS FOR OVER RIDING PUBLIC INTEREST? GHEN SARAKI JNR SHOULD NOT CONTEST IT. ALLOW D LAND TO BE USED FOR D GENERSL GOOD USE OF KWARA PEOPLE...PLS.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by maxzzo1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
The land in question is not bukola's land but the late father Olusola ..... This totally unacceptable, na only der land dey
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Legendguru: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Benwems(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Whatever you are taking is not good for your health.

Biko, ejim chineke yo gi... stop using igbo in your tribal nonsense because I know that you are not Igbo.
You are in no position to tell me what tribe I am from. I have every right to discuss any tribe in Nigeria. By the way, I do no narcotics. Its you silly idiot he need to stop taking cheap cigarette.
Re: Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Benwems:

You are in no position to tell me what tribe I am from. I have every right to discuss any tribe in Nigeria. By the way, I do no narcotics. Its you silly idiot he need to stop taking cheap cigarette.
akuko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.