Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends (83895 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by centilad(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Surveillance cameras for sale

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Giving birth to you was enough opportunity to face date.
queen poco
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by babsthegreat: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
daddytime:
I knew it was an insider job.

I pity their lazy thieving ass...

Thank God the siege ended without taking the innocents along in the cross fire.

how can they conclude that it is an insider job
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Ahap.

You will appear. grin

It's death, not date. tongue grin

Come and enrol for spelling classes. grin tongue

My love. Thanks for the correction. I saw the first thread and it was far too gone. Was wondering what they had in mind. That is what I am very interested in.

What was the plan? Burgle the vault or ATM?
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Nicklaus619(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lols stupid robbers how could they succeed in such busy junction, that's one of the most busy street in mpape
Throw the idiots in prison cool
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by chronique(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Enculer2: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
thank God its only 1 life that is lost.
let them deal with the insider

What an idiot.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by IgboSomalia: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:

Ahap.

You will appear. grin

It's death, not date. tongue grin

Come and enrol for spelling classes. grin tongue

As always, she was in a hurry to type nonsense.

Someone that would still be mortgaged off to marry one old man like Regina.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sunofgod:
This is not like Nigerian police......to get something right?
The Nigerian police is not as useless as you think; when they really want to get something done (e.g. when there's strong pressure from above), you'll be shocked at what the police can do.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Savagethe21st(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by zicoraads: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

As always, she was in a hurry to type nonsense.

Someone that would still be mortgaged off to marry one old man like Regina.
I wasn't talking to you, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by zicoraads: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:

My love. Thanks for the correction. I saw the first thread and it was far too gone. Was wondering what they had in mind. That is what I am very interested in.

What was the plan? Burgle the vault or ATM?
I think it was the ATM. Seems like they didn't get very far, before the place was surrounded.

How's your weekend going? kiss
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by IgboSomalia: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:

I wasn't talking to you, thank you.

Your post is in a public forum. Learn how to use the the Private message button. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
daddytime:
I knew it was an insider job.

I pity their lazy thieving ass...

Thank God the siege ended without taking the innocents along in the cross fire.

There is no bank robbery without an insider working hand-in-hand with the robbers.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by adabaraabdul: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
The dumbest thing for any armed robber to try is to go rub a bank in Abuja. I don't know how they can ever pull thru.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
obailala:
The Nigerian police is not as useless as you think; when they really want to get something done (e.g. when there's strong pressure from above), you'll be shocked at what the police can do.

I agree, 100%.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Queenmark:

On a weekend? If it was a work day that is different. Any staff on duty can comfortably carry money out without anyone knowing on weekends.

That staff might be the one on weekend duty

But some banks do open on Saturdays. UBA for example, specific branch operate on Saturdays.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by ayanbaba2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Angelfrost:
See number of people that gathered to watch shootout... They haven't heard of stray bullets or accidental discharge. This level of curiosity is beyond me.

I tire for them ooo

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by descartes400: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
See as people gather wan watch money heist live grin

Any of them could have been killed from straybullet inside the bank during shoot out with the police. They should count their ignorant fools lucky.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by 8stargeneral: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
waiting for their pictures.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by JamesBond008(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
overdrive:
Wow!!! Not even up to 44minutes!!!

Lol
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by olasco2035: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
the insider must be an igbo
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by 24kmagic: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Giving birth to you was enough opportunity to face death.

Almighty Poco mentioned me.
My comment make sense be that.
Happy new year to you aunty Poco

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by pocohantas(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:

I think it was the ATM. Seems like they didn't get very far, before the place was surrounded.

How's your weekend going? kiss

Lol. I know one ATM they tried to burgle. They spent HOURS trying to open it with that cutting machine. When they succeeded, it was low on cash and the heat from the machine had burnt most notes. Na only God been save the ATM custodian. They almost kill that girl with anger.

5 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by wink2015(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
The FCT Police Command has foiled an attempted robbery at a First Bank PLC branch in Mpape, a suburb of the capital city. The spokesperson of the command, ASP Mariam Yusuf, confirmed to our reporter that normalcy has been restored in the area after four of the suspects were arrested and one of them gunned down.

The CP, Bala Ciroma, confirmed that one of those arrested was a staff of the bank, who was acting as an insider for the four others. He said it was a foiled robbery attempt as nothing was lost or taken away from the bank.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/updated-one-killed-as-police-arrest-banker-others-in-failed-abuja-bank-robbery.html

CONTENTMENT MATTERS A LOT IN LIFE !

We should all learn to be contented with the little things we have in life.

The first bank staff involved in the mentioned robbery is working in a first generation bank with good pay according to the banking industry standard.

But he was not satisfy with his take home pay but chooses to serve as an accomplice to armed robbers.

FOR NOW, ALL HIS BANKING CAREER HAS COME TO AN END.

He will also face justice in the court of law.

LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY He could get the death penalty or a minimun of life imprisonment.
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by idonhammer: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Onye oshi spotted grin grin

don4real18:
First Bank is stingy. grin

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by lucky4west: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
well kudos for the swift response....sad for the robbers especially the dead one what a way to end the year.......
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Too bad
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by TheFearless(f): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Get rich or die tryin' quickly comes to mind.

Kudos to the Security Operatives for a quick response.

Was on my way to make a withdrawal when I saw the road blocked. Had to turn around ASAP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by Correcto: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by idonhammer: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
No way,If dem face deaths who go come give us yansh fuc.k?

24kmagic:
They no go ever send women go this kind place, na always men.

Yet, some fools still believe that a man and a woman should be given equal opportunities in the society. Why can't they give them an opportunity to face death?

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends by shuttox: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
First bank Plc they wanted to rob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) / Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.