Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) (1021 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Millionaire Ex Beauty Queen Harriet Edide Spotted Selling Onion With Wheelbarrow / Harriet Edide Weds Joshua Maciver, 54-Year-Old Married Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) by Nollywoodlive22: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Harriet is the Chief Executive Officer, Finee Couture, fashion outfit in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. She was once Miss Bayelsa 2014, Miss Niger Delta 2015 and a fast rising actress in the Nigeria Movie industry. She took to her Facebook page on Christmas day to tell her story. This may be contrary but the story is quite amazing and interesting.

Read below Harriet’s Xmas message:

“When I was younger, my mother told me that, true beauty is within you. She stressed to me and my sister that we should never judge a book by its cover because external beauty would fade and all that we are left with is who we are as people. She said even the most beautiful people can be ugly. She was 100% correct and I have always tried to be beautiful inside before being beautiful outside.”
“True beauty goes beyond our reflection in the mirror.

It’s taken me time to understand that, I’ve struggled with body image most of life. It’s easy to flip through magazines and point at all the images that look nothing like me.

However, I’m learning to embrace all the things that my body can do, rather than focus on what it looks like.

Self-acceptance is the first step to achieving true beauty.
Audrey Hepburn once said:

“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.” I believe anyone can be beautiful with confidence, a positive attitude, and a loving heart.

An ugly personality or attitude will show through any physical features no matter how beautiful one is on the outside!

True beauty truly comes from within and will shine through to the eyes of the beholder.
:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2519084078373957&id=100008171670907

Published By Barakumo Solomon Odede

Re: Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) by Nollywoodlive22: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
More photos

Re: Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) by daddytime(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Beautiful babe...
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) by Kampack: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
She fine, make I no lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
good for her
Re: Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) by Nollywoodlive22: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Do directors ask for sex to give favours in Nollywood? - shugaban / DJ Cuppy Explains Difference Between Wealth & Riches / Checkout What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.