Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period (26087 Views)

Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lagos-Ibadan Train Schedule For The Festive Period (Photo) / Are You Traveling This Festive Period? You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by greggng: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
People should becareful spending ....the border won't be opened by new year o....
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Mykel51(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lynx001:
.Wat of allen avenue. I heard d place is fun at night. Lot of female creatures.More lyk a conservation centre. But the advantage it has over lekki conservation centre is that in lekki u watch animals play. but in allen u take them home or in your car and play with them.

Guy you no well....Lolllllzzzz grin
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by masseratti: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ecne:

Apapa Amusement Park will do you and the kids good.
Just go with pleeeeentyyy money.

Will visit there again tomorrow with my kids.
that place still dey? Ok cool.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Horlufemi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Can you please remove No2 from the list...

Its precious waste of time and resources.

No1 though is perfect for couple whle No3 is perfect for family.

Please what are your reasons?
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
placeofallure:

I've been to these two places many times. They're really nice. La Campaigne is preferrable though more expensive. There are rooms you could stay for days.

It now cost 250k to pass a night inside La Capaigne Tropicana Beach.

I've been encouraging potential individuals home and abroad to come and invest in landed properties within such prime axis.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by chewwie(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Honestly, I'd rather sub my 16k dstv and watch all month than to spend money on tourism. I've never even been to Shoprite.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by CaptainFM1: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
You people haven't tried Iya Titi's "Enjoyment Embassy". That's where fun ends. Trust me.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by ddippset(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kizzygentle:
If its a family fun matter it's very simple.
Make sure u fuel ur gen for d day.
U have dstv sub.
Buy assorted drinks(soft, juice, non alcoholic wine).
Get popcorn.
Fry chicken or turkey.
Cook rice.
Gather d family together.
Say a family prayer to start up d fun.
And ur good to go.
Sounds like fun to me.

For people like us that are "introverted" I would take your prescription a million times over all those places op is listing dia.

1 Like

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by onegig(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
SaintHilary:
When i see people at Conservation Center, i wonder what the fun is in staring at hungry monkeys

Oniru Private beach anytime anyday twice on a sunday

Dirty beaches with touts charging fees for entry and even car parking while the beach is littered with plastics and dirt all around while they do nothing about it?

No beach should you pay to get to. It is only in Lagos that people pay gate fees to access dirty beaches.

1 Like

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by kabukabu50(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
onegig:

Dirty beaches with touts charging fees for entry and even car parking while the beach is littered with plastics and dirt all around while they do nothing about it?

No beach should you pay to get to. It is only in Lagos that people pay gate fees to access dirty beaches.

I pay about $10 to get to the beach near me in Florida, the money goes to pay the state park workers who keep everything clean.
Trash is not allowed, and there is plenty of parking.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Ykc2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Lagos sweet when you have money... Vanity crew please stay away from this thread.. grin grin grin
people going back from any where in Nigeria to London will be in London under 6 hours mean while some one going from elegushi beach back to ajamgbadi or okoko will spend 12 hours or more

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by ajl: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:

You are right about this. I visited Lekki Conservation for the first time few months ago and it was generally disappointing aside from walking trails with couple of monkeys showing up and the canopy walk which cost extra. There were plastic bottles thrown around here and there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by onegig(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
kabukabu50:

I pay about $10 to get to the beach near me in Florida, the money goes to pay the state park workers who keep everything clean.
Trash is not allowed, and there is plenty of parking.

I don't mind paying if they are actually keeping the beaches clean and there's a purpose and accountability for such collections. They don't. It's one alaye sitting somewhere taking in the money.

99% of beaches in Lagos looks like you are going to a landfill. With all the hype Takwa bay gets on Nairaland. I felt irritated visiting there some few weeks back . Yeah I know it's low tide due to the seasons but at least it should be clean. The water was literally black and plastics filled everywhere. Goats were roaming the beach front and even beggars were just flocking round you waiting to grab stuff off you. And there's a toll they collect.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Nellyblaq: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:

I enjoyed my visit to no 2 and will surely visit again.Therefore,one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by forlahkhe: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
God bless you Op. Pls we need more suggestions on where d people on d mainland can go with their children. Gate fee included pls...
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by webngnews: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by iamclime(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Didi2d:
Anybody around agbara-badagry should come take me out.
Am bored at home and am broke.

But if God touch your heart to credit my account, all good
Trek to Oko-Afo. Then hitch a ride with any tipper en route Badagry. Alight at Roundabout. Then trek again, across the bridge to Gbàjí. Then beg any of the law enforcement personnel there (Customs, Immigration, Police, NDLEA, Quarantine, etc) for a ride to Suntan or Fanuvi Beach. When you get there, take a photo with any phone you have, posing with a coconut tree. Trek/hitch a ride back home using the previous process.
Once you get home, buy some data on your phone. Enter your room and lock the door. Close all windows. Then upload the photos here. Within 30 minutes, your helper will locate you using GPS or your IP address. Best wishes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by AreaFada2: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmmm. OK.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Spallanzani: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2019
onegig:

I don't mind paying if they are actually keeping the beaches clean and there's a purpose and accountability for such collections. They don't. It's one alaye sitting somewhere taking in the money.

99% of beaches in Lagos looks like you are going to a landfill. With all the hype Takwa bay gets on Nairaland. I felt irritated visiting there some few weeks back . Yeah I know it's low tide due to the seasons but at least it should be clean. The water was literally black and plastics filled everywhere. Goats were roaming the beach front and even beggars were just flocking round you waiting to grab stuff off you. And there's a toll they collect.

Stop saying nonsense man... I've been to Oniru private beach times without number and there was never a time i saw plastic bottles littered everywhere or dirty water. Infact the cleanliness of the beach is top notch and that's the only beach I always visit to unwind because it's closer to my office. True you pay 1k gate fee but the beach is never dirty so be specific and stop generalizing as if all the beaches in Lagos are dirty and littered.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by ringsozo11: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2019
fgyh
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Femeto: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Was at Landmark yesterday. Stunning place to be.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by sonety2k(m): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
cool
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by NawtyC001(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Upbeat.
I dey work here, so any Nairalander that is coming should also remember my green bottle abeg...
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Didi2d(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
iamclime:

Trek to Oko-Afo. Then hitch a ride with any tipper en route Badagry. Alight at Roundabout. Then trek again, across the bridge to Gbàjí. Then beg any of the law enforcement personnel there (Customs, Immigration, Police, NDLEA, Quarantine, etc) for a ride to Suntan or Fanuvi Beach. When you get there, take a photo with any phone you have, posing with a coconut tree. Trek/hitch a ride back home using the previous process.
Once you get home, buy some data on your phone. Enter your room and lock the door. Close all windows. Then upload the photos here. Within 30 minutes, your helper will locate you using GPS or your IP address. Best wishes.

Lol...

Guy you bad o, all this process to upload pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Police Vehicle On Aba-Owerri Road (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Ore Road, Many Dead / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.