Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! (4275 Views)

Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression / Rapper Quavo Caught CHEATING On Saweetie W/ Insta-thot!! ---watch Video / Nicki Minaj Is A "Thot" That Sleeps With Everybody - Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by musedTabloid: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Snoop Dogg and his wife Shante Broadus hav finally separated, according to MTO News. Speaking with one of Shante’s friends yesterday, and she said that she and her rapper husband are “separated.”

And this morning, Shante all but confirmed the separation on social media, herself.

Share, who has been married to Snoop for more than 20 years, posted the photo below on Instagram.

So what happened – to end their marriage. One of Snoop’s side chick’s is exposing his affairs, and his drug use. And it was too much for Shante to tak.

Celina gave an interview earlier this week, where she exposed her multiple affairs with Snoop Digg. She claimed that during one romantic encounter, Snoop sniffed cocaine off her breasts.

Celina said in her video that she and Snoop hooked up twice in 2018. And Celinaa admits that it was hr, who sought out the married rapper.

In their first meeting, Snoop flew her out to Los Angeles and she stayed at the rapper’s “spare apartment.” She said he put a line of cocaine on her boobs and snorted it while they’re having sex. He gave her money afterwards for shopping.

She was also invited to BET Awards but she didn’t go. “I find it so ironic how literally the next day was the BET Awards and he was preaching about his love for God and how he loves his wife,” she said.

Their second hookup, however, didn’t end up well for her. He gave her no money and she was dropped off on the side of the road by his bodyguard. She went off on him when he ignored her calls, and threatened to expose him.

https://mused.xyz/uncategorized/snoop-doggs-wife-leaves-him-after-insta-thot-exposes-affair-drug-use/

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
good for heR
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
good for heR
I guess you're nairalands new jobless idiot you have taken over from mnabbqgrill

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
I guess you're nairalands new jobless idiot you have taken over from mnabbqgrill
do i look like an ass licker?

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
do i look like an ass licker?
go and ask your grandfather

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
go and ask your grandfather
it be like say ban dey hungry you
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:

it be like say ban dey hungry you
lool
part of my hobby on this site is to suffer fools like you

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
lool part of my hobby on this site is to suffer fools like you
why not go get small sense?

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
why not go get small sense?
it took you 4 mins to come up with this sorry excuse of a reply? I'm sure your brain memory size isn't up to 10mb data bonus from mtn grin

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:

it took you 4 mins to come up with this sorry excuse of a reply?
I'm sure your brain memory size isn't up to 10mb data bonus from mtn grin
hahahahahahahahahaha.
u too funny, my friend are we fighting?
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
hahahahahahahahahaha. u too funny, my friend are we fighting?
I dunno o, maybe you should tell me
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
I dunno o, maybe you should tell me
why all this na? u know me b4?
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by CapitalHYC(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by itsme01: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2019
shocked

snoop doing cocaine... this is sad

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by eazzzy1(m): 3:43am On Dec 29, 2019
That’s why if you must cheat, cheat with people that have something to lose. No professional doing well for herself will be exposing her whoring to the world like this.

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by AkunaAtakasi: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
shocked

snoop doing cocaine... this is sad

[/s]
Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by dykedarlyn(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2019
The other lady only decided to expose her affair with Snopp Dogg cause he did not give her money after the second encounter and severed communications with her; fucking Slut

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! by GamalNasser: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Very good .... Snoop Dogg is a very useless animal ..see the kind of person that wants to be insulting Donald Trump

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities That Never Had A University Degree / See What Naida Buari And Jackie Appiah Were Caught On Camera Doing / Millionaire Ex Beauty Queen Harriet Edide Spotted Selling Onion With Wheelbarrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.