Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (58430 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Darksider131: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Erediauwa:
You look so much like Diane facially, but I don't know if you look like her in the chest department....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jflex07(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
grin inside life
You have a very cute and succulent lips.. I'm tripping right now babe..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
DissTroy:

I wouldn't even get acquainted to a girl who watches BBNaija, not to mention marrying her.

BBNaija and such subcultures attract happy-go-lucky, visionless bimbos. No intelligent girl who's ambitious would watch it. ... Except it's her job to do so.
Lol, greetings my brother, that was brutal though. cheesy

I have some beautiful and intelligent ladies that loves the show, Ladyhippolyta88, and the delectable dominique....

I greet you once again from JASON.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by lollybizzu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
DissTroy:

I wouldn't even get acquainted to a girl who watches BBNaija, not to mention marrying her.

BBNaija and such subcultures attract happy-go-lucky, visionless bimbos. No intelligent girl who's ambitious would watch it. ... Except it's her job to do so.
You're wrong bro. Even tho I don't watch nor like the show,

I have very intelligent ladies who watched it.
Very ambitious ones and they're doing great professionally in their careers.

It's just something of choice.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
samteebiz3:

Really? Did you just spoke English? You deserving a dirty slap for that spoilage Englis you spokes.
Apologies. wink
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Netanya(f): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Ugly small girl angry
me , small girl undecided
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rubicon67:

What's has vanity got to do with someone celebrating their birthday?

If you are hating because of his privileged background, pray and hustle hard for your children to have the same through you.

Stop quoting him, he is an attention seeker.
That's the only word he posts on all threads.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by blackboi(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tareq1105:

Tell us more idiot. Do you have a fine and highly responsible young chap like him in your family? Idiot, na your Papa fathered him.

Imbẹcile online
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by olasha1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
happy birthday to you Seyi

U so much look like 1 girl I know @ osgbo by kobooketoye.. Lols
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ykc2:
my son what an elder sees while sitting down if you a young person climb the tallest iroko tree you wont see it
just explain.i no ask for proverbs
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ykc2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
dangotesmummy:
just explain.i no ask for proverbs
a child who decides to dance to surugede dance never understand that surugede is music for the dead ,my son when child is crying and pointing to one direction if the mother is not there the father will be there ,my son I will pray for you cry
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by DissTroy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Erediauwa:

I have some beautiful and intelligent ladies that loves the show, Ladyhippolyta88, divay22 and the delectable dominique....

Jason, Nairaland Akaebube himself!

Are they really ambitious and pursuing their ambitions if they spend all their waking hours for months on end watching people locked together in a house going about their daily lives and talking and posting it all day? Maybe bored (intelligent) housewives and students or girls who have their financial worries shouldered by others.

And before anyone compares it with football: Most men watch football during weekends and their favourite matches lasting less than 2 hours. It'd be stupid of them still if they spend most of their waking hours watching football too.

There are a thousand other ways to recreate which wouldn't dumb one down.

Season's greetings, Jason.

Cc: Lollybizzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SirToby(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ykc2:
There is something about this guy that still makes me to mind my business ,this guy is not a good guy ,later he will show his true colour ,I see hate boastful around him
You must be Ibo.
Most of his haters are Igbos

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by delawal: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
ghettokid1:
HBD to him(the only gentleman in bbnaija 2019)
is he one of d grandchild of d popular awolowo DT drank rat poison

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LZAA: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is he a ratak ambassador too grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by webngnews: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Netanya:
I don't know who that is anyway
he is right anyway
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GMbuharii: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
LZAA:
Is he a ratak ambassador too grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2019
Hbd #sucre papito,,very eloquent , knows how to manage tacha's tantrums

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Arkeray1: 12:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Tedassie(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Lol...and someone said before that he's 23
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Savagethe21st(m): 1:13am On Dec 29, 2019
30year son of a prominent man that couldn't bed a hood rat like tacha.

Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe if u like them.Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Subonbon(m): 2:05am On Dec 29, 2019
paparazi1:

So you are thirty lies from the pit of hell, why not 18yrs
e tire me o! Audio age
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by iybee24(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2019
I wonder ooo
paparazi1:

So you are thirty lies from the pit of hell, why not 18yrs
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Openbusiness:
This man is tall, black and handsome
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Divay22(f): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:

I have some beautiful and intelligent ladies that loves the show, Ladyhippolyta88, divay22 and the delectable dominique....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Basic123: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2019
meobizy:
Yet he claimed thirty while in the house. These Afonjas and deceit, ehn.
Claimed Thirty in the house?

This OSU people and dull brain!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by dangotesmummy: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Ykc2:
a child who decides to dance to surugede dance never understand that surugede is music for the dead ,my son when child is crying and pointing to one direction if the mother is not there the father will be there ,my son I will pray for you cry
pray for yourself
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ykc2(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2019
dangotesmummy:
pray for yourself
my son listen carefully I can see you dont ve patience my son endeavor to be respectful
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Jeflox: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Happy birthday Seyi, take care of Tacha
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Olibboy: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
You look so much like Diane facially, but I don't know if you look like her in the chest department....

Diane's chest department is from the other sides
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by dangotesmummy: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Ykc2:
my son listen carefully I can see you dont ve patience my son endeavor to be respectful
respect is earned and deserved and I see you don't deserve it because you can't answer simple question and please I'm not your son.take note.

I know who my father/mother is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.