Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia (487 Views)

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone. Please I need some advice. A dear friend of mine has been experiencing chronic insomnia for the past two months.
The best his doctor has done so far is prescribing sleeping pills. But my friend doesn't want to get stuck depending on such pills.
He has tried warm milk & chocolate, herbal tea, sleeping & waking up at the same time, sunlight exposure, warm bath before bedtime, and other suggested remedies..but nothing seems to be working.
I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has had experience with insomnia and overcoming it.
Please I would love to hear from you.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by healthserve(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Speak to NairalandDoctor. In the meantime, try to turn off your TV 2hohrs earlier along with all digital devices

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Yian1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Guy1979:
Hi everyone. Please I need some advice. A dear friend of mine has been experiencing chronic insomnia for the past two months.
The best his doctor has done so far is prescribing sleeping pills. But my friend doesn't want to get stuck depending on such pills.
He has tried warm milk & chocolate, herbal tea, sleeping & waking up at the same time, sunlight exposure, warm bath before bedtime, and other suggested remedies..but nothing seems to be working.
I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has had experience with insomnia and overcoming it.
Thanks.

Wishing your friend a speedy recovery!
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Healthyway15: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Guy1979:
Thanks.

Insomnia is a sleep disorder that can be mild or serious. It might be caused by an underlying health condition(like pain, depression, heart disease, diabetes, asthma etc) or without it. Deducing from what you said earlier, it seems your friend is suffering from a chronic insomnia. And the prescription and intake of sleeping pills should be for a short period because they have serious side effects when used over a long period of time.

But before taking the proper treatment of insomnia, are there any other symptoms your friend is feeling? If there is, you should state them to give a sense of direction for the treatment.

Thank you!
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Princewillizuna: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Insomnia is not really a sicknes. but adverse effect.can result to abnormality in the mental functioning.

I have a perfect solution to insomnia with our natural herbal product. Call me now on..... zero eight zero, six zero, four zero zero, three one two.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:
Speak to NairalandDoctor. In the meantime, try to turn off your TV 2hohrs earlier along with all digital devices
Thanks HealthServe how have you been?
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by healthserve(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
Thanks HealthServe how have you been?

You're most welcome Sir. We Bless God. Thanks alot. I should refer someone to you offline if there's a phone contact or email on your profile.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
healthserve:

You're most welcome Sir. We Bless God. Thanks alot. I should refer someone to you offline if there's a phone contact or email on your profile.
here is my email nairalanddoctor@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by healthserve(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
here is my email nairalanddoctor@gmail.com

Very well. Will link her up
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Ejusni(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
I don't know what the problem with people on this forum, what is difficult is saying it's you! always claiming an imaginary friend is the one with the problem, it's getting quite annoying and this is a faceless forum so I don't get why you have to lie.
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by DavidMartin: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have an app that shows the time I've slept and it's quality. And usually, it says that I need to do more exercise before I go to sleep. I think to choose the best exercise bike now and start to do some exercises with it
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Xxx9ja: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Melatonin or valerian root can help .
Try Kalms
Re: Urgent Help Needed With Chronic Insomnia by Xxx9ja: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kalms

(1) (Reply)

18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. / BREAKING: Alessandro Mattinzoli tests positive for coronavirus in Italy / Coronavirus Test Kits Arrive Nigeria As Cases Toll 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.