Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces (565 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by faith2kool(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, rtd, has announced that he is in search of a new wife.

Describing the kind of woman that will suit him at this stage of his life, IBB said he will not take a wife much younger than him because that will be a problem for the woman and for himself (IBB)

Speaking with The Sun, the former Head of State, however, expressed the fear that the new wife may not be able to live the way he lived with his late wife and former First Lady, Maryam.

Asaba Delta-born Maryam died on Sunday, December 27, 2009, succumbing to ovarian cancer at the University of California’s Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles. She died at the age of 61.

IBB said, “Yes, I am quite sure. I’m searching and I’m hoping. But the longer I wait, maybe, the more problematic it becomes.

“If it drags, I would be too old and the whole idea of having a partner would seem to diminish. But I will make sure [I have a partner] before reaching that stage.

“If somebody is in the corner, you could organize that in three or six months.

“And because it must be somebody you have known for a long time, or somebody you have been in contact with for a long time, you don’t just tell them look this is for marriage.

“But as time passes, and relationship building continues, it could end up in marriage.

“However, I have to be fair in my search. I really want to be fair. For instance, you don’t expect me to take a wife much younger than I am because that will be a problem for her and for me.

“I have to be fair. Secondly, I do wonder if she (the chosen one) would be able to live the way Maryam and I did, which is not easy these days. So, I keep on praying; and I think it will happen.”

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/28/im-searching-for-new-wife-ibrahim-babangida-announces/

Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by daddytime(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Maradona...

I for say make you seek advice from Brother Ned if not that you stated you aren't looking for a young.

I pray you find your dream partner soon.
Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
His family has already found someone for him, he is just saying for formality sake.. He needs one though. He is always looking sick

1 Like

Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by ghettokid1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
money money money. ego ego ego
Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Bola146(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin Hope this man is not digging his own grave grin
Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cc Tonto dike, bobrisky, nkechi blessing,....
Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Theory2022: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ebonyi no far frm asaba
Or new news no dey reach u again?

Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Aarabu227: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Abeg see wife for Niger state nw. pls all this Hausa film actress are single and Fulani's joor.
Re: I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afonja moms begging on gas stations and malls opportunity don show. Y'all need to switch now unless them ancestors curse una angry

(1) (Reply)

Boycott Beef - So Herdsmen Can Leave Your Area If They Have No Market / IPOB Member Denounce Nnamdi Kanu On Facebook / Amotekun Vs Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.