Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji (1409 Views)

I Go Do Person Latest Juju – Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid Over Genevieve / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve / Fela Died Of Aids! Naira Marley Warns Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Davido And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by NNFORUM(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cubana Chief priest has issued a stern warning to Wizkid as regards his intentions towards Genevieve Nnaji. He also stated that he won’t let history repeat itself the way it happened with D’banj.

Cubana made this know while responding to an Instagram post by blogger, Tunde Ednut, who posted an old interview of Wizkid, declaring his crush on Genevieve Nnaji.

Tunde Ednut posted the throwback video with caption;

“This interview was 8 Years Ago. You see I told you this guy likes older women. The second slide was 2 days ago. WIZKID, I KNOW YOU WILL SEE THIS, we know your plan and it will not work in Jesus name, look for somebody else, LEAVE GENEVIEVE ALONE. You have planned this years ago. The internet does not forget. I had to dig out this video. I’m not happy cause he was too close to Genevieve. What is he saying that close? Does she not have bouncer? I am very uncomfortable with this new development. #30BG”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6jR2ptAiAZ/?igshid=lni4i5qn11w8

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/cubana-chief-priest-warns-wizkid-to-stay-away-from-genevieve-nnaji/175
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by healthserve(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Toor

Cubana needs to start taking chill pills..

But too, when a young boy say na " old to-to, to-to wey no be him mate", him wan dey chop, den he wan use him own hands number him days be dat.

All these old to-to wey too dey wander astray sef.

Wait a minute sef, besides snooping on people's businesses, what does Tunde Ednut do for a living? Am I the only one who noticed Tunde Ednut says he's happiness/unhappiness is dependent upon how a mature woman handles her personal affairs... This proves Genevieve's to-to is in total control of Tunde's existence and Ednut doesn't have a life beyond being the detached excess labia, weaned off Genevieve's vagina

Cc NwaAmaikpe Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by dawnomike(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
...and how is this suppose to be his battle to fight?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by Upton: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
And so?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by NNFORUM(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
You'd kuku not kee me here.
healthserve:
Toor

Cubana needs to start taking chill pills..

But too, when a young boy say na " old to-to, to-to wey no be him mate", him wan dey chop, den he wan use him own hands number him days be dat.

All these old to-to wey too dey wander astray sef.

Wait a minute sef, besides snooping on people's businesses, what does Tunde Ednut do for a living? Am I the only one who noticed Tunde Ednut says he's happiness/unhappiness is dependent upon how a mature woman handles her personal affairs... This proves Genevieve's to-to is in total control of Tunde's existence and Ednut doesn't have a life beyond being the detached excess labia, weaned off Genevieve's vagina

Cc NwaAmaikpe Dominique
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by healthserve(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
NNFORUM:
You'd kuku not kee me here.

grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji by Mrop(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Nikini

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Unveils New Multi-million Naira Mavin Studio. / Gorgeous Designer Golden Globe Outfits 2020 / “my Biggest Mistake Was To Support Mercy During The Bbnaija Show” Nollywood Acto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.